Star Wars Universe game “Star Wars: The Old Republic” is an MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) developed by BioWare in 2008. Over the few months of its official release, this game has become very popular among hardcore gamers because of its PvP meta. Now in these PvP classes, the Ranged and the melee are considered the best.
Here we are going to describe the best PvP Classes in The Old Republic, which changes almost every year. If you are a new player, then surely this guide is going to be very helpful to you in order to understand the PvP classes better. Now let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Best PvP Classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic
Below we have discussed the best PvP classes that you will find helpful.
Best Ranged DPS
Jedi: Commando Gunnery/ Sith: Mercenary Arsenal
- 51 AMP When optimized.
- Average DPS damage is always above +5.85%.
- The distance along with DCDs and Medium armor help with survivability.
- If you want to push Commando Gunnery to its limit PvP, then you have to unlock the Armor Piercing Cell’s ability.
- Mercenary Arsenal class becomes more menacing if you are able to unlock the High-Velocity Gas Cylinder ability, which will help to increase armor penetration by 35%
Best Melee DPS
Jedi: Scoundrel Scrapper/ Sith: Operative Concealment
- 51 Amp when optimized
- The average damage is up to +5.98%.
- The main advantage of Scoundrel Scrapper is burst and single target damage and also the best skill known as Scrappy, which increases the damage by 4% of Blaster Whip, Quick shot, and Backblast.
- The best skill of Operative Concealment is Surgical Strikes, which increases the damage by 4% of Shiv, Overload Shot, and Backstab.
Jedi: Guardian Defense/ Sith: Juggernaut Immortal
- +1.54% DPS damage
- 2475 average damage taken per second when optimized.
- The average damage reduction by 75.25%
- The average damage reduction on AOEs by 68.39%
- Best Skill of Guardian defense is a Warding call because it reduces the damage taken by 40% when you use it.
- Invincible is the best skill of the Juggernaut Immortal because of the use of these Immortals invincible to damage for a while.
Jedi: Sage Seer/ Sith: Sorcerer Corruption
- 17,136 is the average HPS.
- -4.19% HPS when optimized in comparison to average HPS.
- Salvation is the best skill that the Jedi: Sage Seer has. This will allows you to heal up to 8 allies within 8meters of your range.
- In Sith: Sorcerer Corruption, the best skill is Force Bending which will help you to reduce the time of healing by 30%
That’s all we have for you with the Best PvP Classes for Star Wars: The Old Republic. We hope this guide helped you. Check out our Windows Guides, Gaming Guides, Social Media Guides, iPhone Guides, and Android Guides to read more. In case you have any queries or feedback, comment down below with your name email ID. We will try our best to reply soon. Also, subscribe to our YouTube Channel to watch awesome videos on gaming and smartphone tips and tricks. Thank you.