Developed and published by Luca Galante, also known as poncle, Vampire Survivors is a video game that combines elements of a roguelike and a shoot ’em up. In this game, the player takes on the role of a character that automatically attacks while fighting against continuous waves of monsters. The game’s objective is to survive for as long as possible while facing increasingly difficult challenges. By doing so, players can unlock additional characters, weapons, and relics for use in subsequent sessions. These additional characters, weapons, and relics add to the game’s replay value, making it even more enjoyable for players. In this guide, we will take you through all weapon combinations in Vampire Survivors.
Although the game’s name and key art seem to suggest that the monsters encountered in the game are vampires, this is not entirely true. Instead, players will encounter a wide variety of monsters that come in different shapes and sizes. Some of these monsters may even surprise you with their unique abilities, making each playthrough a unique experience. Vampire Survivor offers players endless hours of entertainment. With its fast-paced action, challenging gameplay, and unique features, it’s no surprise that the game has received great reviews from players worldwide. Let’s find out what all the weapon combinations in Vampire Survivors are.
Vampire Survivors – All Weapon Combinations
As Vampire Survivors skyrockets in popularity, players have been seeking ways to better understand the game’s mechanics, including the weapon combinations. To use them, you will need to know how they work.
Weapon combos are created by combining one weapon with one passive item. The weapon that is created as a result of the combination is much stronger than its base components. There are numerous weapon combinations available, but players must choose wisely as they can only carry a limited number of weapons and passive items.
You can use the weapon combination system to combat the legions of the undead. With a plethora of options ranging from classic Castlevania-style whips and daggers to more unconventional weapons like protective garlic barriers, players are given a diverse set of choices. However, the true beauty of the game lies in finding the perfect combination of weapons that elevate the player’s combat capabilities to the next level.
By exploring the game’s map and levelling up, players can obtain new items that can be paired with their existing weapons to create even more powerful attacks. Once a weapon’s level reaches eight, it becomes eligible for combination with another item. Upon defeating a boss and obtaining a dropped chest, the player can combine the two items and unlock a new-and-improved weapon combination.
It is worth noting that some players refer to these combinations as item combos, although they are commonly known as weapon combos.
This list is in two parts to accommodate the recent changes due to the addition of the new Vampire Survivors DLC. With this knowledge in hand, players can better maximize their chances of success in the game and enjoy all that Vampire Survivors has to offer.
Vampire Survivors Weapon Combination in Base Game
Here is a list of weapon combinations in Vampire Survivors. These combinations can be used to increase your chances of survival in the game. The first item in each combination is a weapon and the second item is a passive. You can only carry six of each.
- Axe + Candelabrador becomes the Death Spiral. It is a powerful combination that can help you defeat multiple enemies at once.
- Cross + Clover becomes the Heaven Sword. It is a great combo for attacking enemies from a distance.
- Fire Wand + Spinach becomes the Hellfire. This combo is perfect for taking out groups of enemies and causing widespread damage.
- King Bible + Spellbinder becomes the Unholy Vespers. This combo is great for taking out enemies in close combat.
- Knife + Bracer becomes the Thousand Edge. This combo is perfect for quick attacks and close combat.
- Magic Wand + Empty Tome becomes the Holy Wand. It is a powerful combo that can deal significant damage to enemies.
- Whip + Hollow Heart becomes the Bloody Tear. This combo is great for long-range attacks and dealing damage from a distance.
- Garlic + Pummarola becomes the Soul Eater. This combo is great for taking out enemies quickly and effectively.
- Santa Water + Attractorb becomes the La Borra. This combo is perfect for defending yourself against enemies and dealing damage at the same time.
- Peachone + Ebony Wings becomes the Vandalier. This combo is perfect for taking out enemies from a distance and dealing significant damage.
- Lightning Ring + Duplicator becomes the Thunder Loop. This combo is great for quick attacks and taking out multiple enemies at once.
- Song of Mana + Skull O’Maniac becomes the Mannajja. It is a powerful combo that can deal significant damage to enemies.
- Pentagram + Crown becomes the Gorgeous Moon. This combo is great for taking out groups of enemies and dealing widespread damage.
- Phiera Der Tuphello + Eight The Sparrow + Tiragisú becomes the Phieraggi. This combo is great for taking out enemies from a distance and dealing significant damage.
- Runetracer + Armor becomes the No Future. This combo is great for taking out enemies quickly and effectively.
- Gatti Amari + Stone Mask becomes the Vicious Hunger. This combo is perfect for taking out enemies quickly and dealing significant damage.
- Shadow Pinion + Wings becomes the Valkyrie Turner. It is a powerful combo that can deal significant damage to enemies.
- Laurel + Metaglio Left + Metaglio Right becomes the Crimson Shroud. This combo is great for taking out enemies from a distance and dealing significant damage. You must fully level up the weapon and both items for this combo to work.
- Clock Lancet + Silver Ring + Gold Ring becomes the Infinite Corridor. This combo is great for long-range attacks and taking out multiple enemies at once. You must fully level up the weapon and both items for this combo to work.
- Vento Sacro + Bloody Tear becomes the Fuwalafuwaloo. This combo is perfect for taking out groups of enemies and dealing significant damage. You must evolve the whip first for this combo to work.
- Bracelet becomes the Bi-Bracelet. It is a great item that can help you defend yourself against enemies.
- Bi-Bracelet becomes the Tri-Bracelet. It is a powerful item that can deal significant damage to enemies. You must get to level 6 before it appears in chests.
- Victory Sword + Torrona’s Box becomes the Sole Solution. This combo is great for taking out enemies quickly and effectively.
- Flames of Mispell + Torrona’s Box becomes the Ashes of Muspell. This combo is perfect for dealing damage from a distance and taking out multiple enemies at once.
All Weapon Evolution Combinations in Legacy of Moonspell DLC
The Legacy of Moonspell DLC Weapon Evolution Combos offer a range of additional combinations that can be used to defeat enemies in impressive ways.
To ensure success in Vampire Survivors, it is recommended to use any of the following weapon combinations. With these combos, not only will you be able to effortlessly slay monsters, but you will also have a better chance of completing your mission within the allotted 30-minute time frame.
Additionally, it is important to keep in mind the various abilities and specialties of your chosen weapons, as they can greatly impact your success rate. By taking the time to analyze and strategize your weapon use, you can increase your chances of survival and ultimate victory in Vampire Survivors.
Here is the list of all the Legacy of Moonspell DLC Weapon Evolution Combinations:
- Festive Winds: When you fully level up the Silver Wind weapon and the Pummarola item, they combine to create Festive Winds.
- Godai Shuffle: Fully level up the Four Seasons weapon and both the Candlebrador and Spinach items to unlock the Godai Shuffle combo.
- Echo Night: By fully leveling up the Summon Night weapon and the Duplicator item, you can unlock the Echo Night combo.
- J’Odore: The Mirage Robe and Attractorb can be combined to create J’Odore when both the weapon and the item are fully leveled up.
- Muramasa: Fully level up the Night Sword weapon and the Stone Mask item to unlock the powerful Muramasa combo.
- Boo Roo Boolle: To unlock the Boo Roo Boolle combo, fully level up the Mille Bolle Blu weapon and the Spellbinder item.
By utilizing these Legacy of Moonspell DLC Weapon Evolution Combos, players can add an extra layer of depth and strategy to their gameplay experience.
How Do Weapon Combo Upgrades Work in Vampire Survivors?
In Vampire Survivors, weapon combos are an essential part of gameplay. A weapon combo is a powerful attack that can be performed once a weapon has been upgraded to level 8. To upgrade the weapon combo, you must first find a chest that drops from a boss. This chest contains the necessary items to upgrade the weapon combo. Once the combo has been upgraded, it can be activated by performing a specific button combination.
It’s important to note that you can have a passive item at any level as long as the weapon is level 8. This means that even if your weapon isn’t fully upgraded, you can still benefit from the passive item.
Now, you might be wondering how many weapons you can evolve in Vampire Survivors. The answer is six. You can evolve up to six weapons in the game. Depending on the map, you may also come across extra weapons lying on the ground that can be picked up and used. However, the hard cap on evolved weapons is six, so choose your weapons wisely.
In conclusion, weapon combos are a crucial aspect of Vampire Survivors. By upgrading your weapons and finding the necessary items, you can perform powerful attacks that will help you survive against the game’s toughest enemies. That’s it for our guide on All Weapon Combinations in Vampire Survivors. We hope that this guide has provided you with valuable information on how to upgrade your weapons and use them to their full potential.