AMD Ryzen is a desktop processor striving for high-performance gaming. If you want to enjoy a flawless gaming experience through your AMD Ryzen processor, you regularly check for updates. For that, you have to download and install AMD Ryzen Drivers.
The first one is manually where you must have a basic knowledge about software, and it also needs patience and computer skills as well. This way, you need to search and find exactly the right driver from various sources either the internet or from the software or computer shops nearby you.
The other one is automatic. Moreover, it is far better than the manual updating of drivers. It is the most obvious, effortless, and time-saving selection as well. Further, it is recommended and can be done by a computer newbie too.
Download and Install AMD Ryzen Drivers Manually
Most often, AMD provides updates for its drivers on a regular basis. To get to the latest driver available, you have to search for the official website of AMD, and further, you need to search for your drivers manually matching to your specific flavor of Windows version (for instance, Windows 10 32-bit) and download the driver manually accordingly. What you need to do is to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Get to the AMD Support Center.
- Look for your AMD Ryzen model from the product list available in the menu, or you can use the search feature to get directly to your specified model of choice.
- Choose your model, like Ryzen Threadripper 2970WX.
- AMD will robotically detect your operating system. You just need to tap on the version you’re using of Windows.
- Tap on the Download button and wait patiently for the file to be downloaded.
- Run the downloaded file, and further, you need to go through the instruction appearing on your screen.
Further, if you couldn’t find the result for the driver, you need to contact the AMD support team for further assistance. However, we never recommend using third-party websites for any drivers, but you can search multiple sites too, as they also provide drivers to many devices.
Download and Install AMD Ryzen Drivers Automatically
If you don’t want to waste your time in searching for the correct driver and all, then it is advisable to go with automatic updates as this will save your time and for this, you need not be a computer expert. Here’s what you need to do for the automatic download and installation of AMD Ryzen drivers.
- Open your keyboard, press the Windows logo key, and search for device manager. Then open it by right-click on it.
- Search for ‘Processors‘; you can find it just below ‘Print Queues.’ Double-click on it to expand.
- Further, search and select Ryzen Threadripper 2970WX [Nvidia in our Case, however, the method is the same] followed by double-click on it.
- Shift into the Driver section, and there you will find Update Driver placed above Rollback Driver. Click on it.
- On-screen, two options will be displayed; the first one will be Search automatically for drivers, and the other one will be Browse my computer for drivers.
- Select the first option Search automatically for drivers and follow the on-screen instructions for successfully updating your drivers to the latest versions available.
- Make sure you have a well-established internet connection as the system will search through it.
Finally, you have updated AMD Ryzen Drivers to the latest versions available to date. We hope this guide helped you. In addition, for more updates, you may subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Don’t miss out on our Gaming Guides, Windows Guides, Social Media Guides, iPhone, and Android Guides to know more.