Want to know what the best Ramattra Counters in Overwatch 2 are? In Overwatch 2, you can battle it out with other players in the game’s PvP mode, which takes place in a shared environment. The first person shooter game was initially out on early access for a long time, but now that it’s finally out on its sixth season, the label has been removed. You will be able to play with plenty of characters, or heroes as they are called in the game, and all of them have their own skills and abilities which you should be familiar with. In this guide, we will take you through the Best Ramattra Counters in Overwatch 2.
As opposed to Overwatch, the original, you will need to play with five heroes instead of six in Overwatch 2. One of the tank slots has been removed from the team, which will quicken the pace of the gameplay, according to the devs. Now, you will need to be more careful with your choice of characters as you have one less slot to depend upon. Some of the opponents can have tricks up their sleeves, so you’ll need to be prepared. Ramattra is one of the tanks of the game who is known as a soldier, a monk and a revolutionary, according to the game’s in-game description. Let’s find out what the Best Ramattra Counters in Overwatch 2 are.
What are the Best Ramattra Counters in Overwatch 2?
In December 2022, Ramattra arrived in the game Overwatch 2 as the 11th tank character and overall, the 36th character. He has various types of abilities that make him a force to be reckoned with in the battlefield, so you’ll need to be aware of the Best Ramattra Counters in Overwatch 2.
The interesting thing about Ramattra is that he has two forms – omnic and Nemesis, which is an ability that lets him transform into a more powerful being. As an opponent, you might get annoyed at Ramattra poking at your defenses in the omnic form, but that’s nothing compared to the menacing threat of the Nemesis Ramattra. Designed for close combat, the Nemesis form will rush your characters, using a flash shield and chaining attacks with his other team members. So, you will need to be careful when you are dealing with a skilled player of Ramattra.
Here are the Best Ramattra Counters in Overwatch 2:
- Roadhog: If you’re looking for a tank character to deal with Ramattra, Roadhog might be your best bet. Roadhog is a sturdy and reliable character who can pick off Roadhog’s support characters – and he will definitely need those as his health isn’t that high. By focusing on taking out the support characters of the opponent, you should be able to cut off Roadhog’s supply of health and boosts and eventually take him down.
- Tracer: As a DPS hero, Tracer is one of the Best Ramattra Counters in Overwatch 2 because she’s fast and can easily outsmart his line of fire. Use her skills to take out as much health as you can while avoiding all the hits from the Nemesis form of Ramattra. As you can get away quickly, escaping is a skill which you need to perfect when you are countering Ramattra with Tracer. By doing this a few times and taking out Ramattra’s support, you should be able to take the formidable hero down.
- Reaper: Another DPS character, Reaper can be a worthy opponent to Ramattra due to his shotguns. You can get closer to the target to deal more damage and dodge out of the way when Ramattra’s Nemesis form is triggered. This will ensure that you are not losing any health to his more powerful form, and still getting those shots in.
- Ana: If you’re looking for a sniper support hero, go for Ana, who is one of the Best Ramattra Counters in Overwatch 2. She will be able to shoot bullets that not only damage the enemy, but also heal her teammates. Ramattra depends on support characters to heal him, so you should take advantage of Ana’s sleep darts to put them to sleep. You can even put Ramattra to sleep when he’s in his Nemesis form, reducing the damage he does.
- Illari: This hero is quite good when Ramattra is in base form, as she uses her primary attack to cause burst damage. With some skilled headshots, you should be able to take Ramattra down with Illari, as long as you place them right. Thus, it’s more about the player’s skill than luck. If you’re not able to take down Ramattra, he will move into his Nemesis form and that will be a lot harder for Illari to deal with.
That’s all for our guide on the Best Ramattra Counters in Overwatch 2. All these characters should give you a fair chance of winning against Ramattra. No matter how powerful Ramattra might get, he’s still beatable, even in the Nemesis form where he’s attacking left and right. With patience and teamwork, you should be able to take him down with any of these heroes. We hope that this guide helped you find some of the Best Ramattra Counters in Overwatch 2. Make sure to check out our Overwatch 2 game page for more tips and tricks.