In this guide, we will show you the steps to bypass the FRP lock and remove Google Verification on your Redmi Note 9 device. The Note series has always been the go-to choice for a lot of users. When you are getting feature-rich devices at an affordable price, there’s not much one could have asked for. In this regard, the ninth iteration in this series has managed to grab quite a few positive receptions from various users across the globe. Furthermore, the device also respects the various security mechanism that other Android devices come with.
You get the Fingerprint Unlock, Face Unlock, and the usual PIN, Pattern, and Password lock. Along the same lines, there’s Google’s incorporated FRP lock set up as well. While this Factory Reset Protection is indeed a useful addition to our device, but in some instances, it might lead to a few issues. But if that happens with your Note 9 device, you can count on this guide. Given here are the detailed steps to bypass the FRP lock and remove Google Verification on the Redmi Note 9 device. Follow along.
What is FRP Lock?
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a safety feature that was introduced by Google to prevent unauthorized usage of your device. Furthermore, it also prevents your device from getting illegally accessed or formatted by the concerned person. This is because right after you format the device, you will have to enter the Google Account credential that was logged into this device. Until and unless you do so, all the data on your device will remain inaccessible from third-party usage.
While it helps in the protection of unauthorized access to the data, but it might lead to a few problems as well. What if you, the rightful owner of the device forgets the ID and Password of your Google account? Well, in that case, you might no longer be able to access any bits of data stored on your device. Fortunately, there is a handy workaround to bypass this FRP lock on your device. And in this guide, we will show you the steps for just. So without further ado, let’s check out the instructions to bypass the FRP lock and remove Google Verification on the Redmi Note 9 device.
How to Bypass FRP Lock on Redmi Note 9 | Remove Google Verification
- As of now, you will be on the MIUI welcome screen, tap on Next.
- You will now be taken to the language selection screen, choose the desired language, and hit Next.
- Then set your region and wait for the process to complete.
- Next up, choose the WiFi network from the list, type in its password, and tap Next.
- Likewise, agree to the Terms and Conditions to proceed ahead. You may skip the SIM Card check as of now. Later on, when we have completed the steps to bypass FRP Lock on Redmi Note 9, you may verify the SIM details.
- Under the Copy Data screen, tap on Don’t Copy.
- Then tap on Use Google Account instead under the Pattern Unlock Screen.
- It will now ask you to verify your Google Account. Since we don’t know the credentials, tap on Back until you reach the WiFi selection screen.
- Then tap on Add network and input www.youtube.com under SSID. Long press this URL and tap on the Link icon that appears.
- Doing so will open YouTube on your device. Tap on the avatar situated at the top right and select Settings.
- Now tap on History and privacy > YouTube Terms and Service and it will launch the Chrome browser. Tap on Accept and Continue.
- It will now take you to the YouTube Terms and Service page, tap on the URL address bar, and head over to this site.
- Now download the FRP_Bypass.apk and Android_8_9CAM.apk files. Once both the files have been downloaded, install them right away. These two apps will help us to bypass FRP Lock on Redmi Note 9.
- Then launch the FRP_Bypass app and tap on the overflow icon situated at the top right. Select browser sign-in and it will take you to the Google sign-in page.
- Add any Google ID of your choice and save it. Then reboot your device. Now connect to the WiFi, agree to the terms and conditions and proceed ahead.
- You will now get the notification that the Account has been added, tap on Next. This is the same account that we had just added via the FRP_Bypass app.
- Now just follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup and that’s it. The task stands complete.
So with this, we include the guide on how to bypass the FRP lock and remove Google Verification on your Redmi Note 9. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks that you should check out as well.
I don’t see uploaded the Android_8_9CAM.apk file in the link you provided.
Hi. I do not have a link icon after longer essays YouTube.com. only copy share and paste