Call of Duty franchise is one of the most popular first-person shooter video games that have plenty of series. Last year, Infinity Ward and Activision have released Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and this year Modern Warfare’s battle royale game called Call of Duty Warzone has been launched. Though the new game comes to compete with PUBG and Fortnite with improved graphics, improved gameplay, wider map area, up to 150 players, and more. It brings plenty of issues in the game and the Modern Warfare players also facing issues. Here we will share how to fix the Call of Duty Server Disconnected error.
This is one of the new issues or errors that the Call of Duty Modern Warfare or Warzone PC gamers are receiving while launching the game or loading the game. So, if you’re also one of them who is experiencing the same error, then you can check this troubleshooting guide below. Here we’ve tried to provide possible workarounds that may fix the issue completely.
Call of Duty Server Disconnected error: How to fix?
To be very specific, when players are trying to launch or load the Modern Warfare game or even the Warzone game, the Server Disconnected error appears all the time. It also includes something like “You have been disconnected from the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare servers. Please try again or visit Activision support for updates.
It’s also expected that either there are some issues with your internet connection (DNS) or due to the Coronavirus lockdown situation, an increased number of players can also cause server overload.
There is no official announcement available yet from Activision or Infinity Ward yet. Now, if you’re also facing the same error on your Call of Duty Modern Warfare or Warzone game, then you should check out the steps below:
- Go to Start menu > Type Windows Defender Firewall to search.
- Open the program from the search result and click on Restore Defaults.
- Next, click on it and press the Yes button.
- Click on Allow An App or Feature Through Windows Defender Firewall.
- Now, select Allow Another App > Click on Browse > Select Blizzard.exe from the drive location where you’ve kept it.
- Similarly, repeat the process for the Modern Warfare to add to the list.
- Finally, restart the Blizzard Battle.net launcher and open the game.
We assume that this guide would be helpful to you. Feel free to ask in the comment section below.