When it comes to the official Formula 1 or Formula 2 racing management simulation video game, Frontier Developments has done a great job by releasing the F1 Manager 2022 title in August 2022. It holds the official Formula 1 license which makes it so special. The game has received positive reviews on multiple platforms and players are finding it quite engaging. Meanwhile, some players are interested in How to Change Language on F1 Manager 2022.
Irrespective of the gaming platform, the F1 Manager 2022 offers multilingual support for all the voiceover, interface, subtitles, etc. To be precise, the user interface and in-game subtitles do have English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Portuguese – Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Spanish – Latin America, and Turkish language support. Whereas Polish, Russian, and Turkish languages are only missing in full audio.
How to Change Language on F1 Manager 2022
Well, changing the F1 Manager 2022 game language is quite easy no matter whether you’re using the EA Desktop App or Steam or Epic Games Launcher on the PC. Though it seems like you can change the in-game language individually via the Steam client, the EA Desktop App and Epic Games Launcher only offers the launcher language changing which will change the game interface language too. You can check the steps below to do so as per your game client.
While changing the system language will work for PlayStation and Xbox consoles to change the game language as there is no separate language changing option available for the F1 Manager 2022 game on consoles. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into it.
Note: While installing a game on the device, you should select the language (when asked) to get the right language for your game interface and voice. However, you can manually change the game client language settings or the system’s language settings to automatically change the in-game language settings in some cases.
1. For Steam
The language of the F1 Manager 2022 game can be changed separately via the Steam client by following the steps below.
- Open your Steam client > Go to Library.
- Right-click on F1 Manager 2022 > Select Properties.
- Go to the Language tab > Select the specific language that you want to use via the drop-down menu.
- Now, you’ll have to download the additional language files before playing the game that you’ve selected.
2. For EA Desktop App
- Launch the EA Desktop App > Log in to your EA Account.
- Click on the three dots menu icon in the top left corner.
- Select Settings > Click on F1 Manager 2022.
- In the F1 Manager 2022 settings section, use the Language dropdown menu to select your language.
- Restart the EA Desktop App to automatically refresh the language.
3. For Epic Games Launcher
To change your language settings in the F1 Manager 2022 game, you might need to change the language on Epic Games Launcher by following the steps below:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher > Make sure to log in to your account.
- Click on your Profile icon in the top right corner.
- Now, click on Settings > Select your preferred language from the Language option.
- Click on Restart Now to confirm the language > Restart the launcher to apply changes.
4. For PlayStation Consoles
You’ll have to change the PlayStation console language (system language) to universally change the installed game language too.
- Go to your Playstation Dashboard.
- Choose Settings on the top right.
- Select System Language > Select your preferred language.
- Confirm changes and reboot the console.
5. For Xbox Consoles
Xbox console users will also have to change the system language to the preferred one so that they can play the F1 Manager 2022 game in the same language. As of now, there is no separate language-changing option available for Xbox console games.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the Guide menu.
- Go to Settings > Select System Settings.
- Select Console Settings > Select Language and Locale.
- Choose Language and select the preferred language that you want to use.
- Once done, make sure to confirm changes.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.