A baseball video game developed by San Diego Studio and released by Sony Interactive Entertainment is titled MLB The Show 23. The video game is inspired by Major League Baseball (MLB). It is accessible on the Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, as well.
There is a brand-new game mode in the game called Storylines: A New Game Experience. The Negro Leagues are the primary emphasis of this genre. The mode will include eight Negro League players, including Jackie Robinson, Buck O’Neil, Satchel Paige, Rube Foster, and others.
However, there are some users who are looking for How to Delete Created Player. If you are also looking for the same, then don’t worry because this guide will help you. We are here with a guide in which we will discuss about How to Delete Created Player in MLB The Show 23. So, to know about it, make sure to read the complete guide. And now, let’s check out the guide without wasting any time.
How You Can Delete Created Player in MLB The Show 23?
As the game is new, it’s unclear exactly how this feature operates. Nonetheless, there is a good chance that the methods for getting rid of a created player will resemble those from the prior game. If we are certain that the settings are correct, we will update this tutorial. But, you may use the following methods for deleting created players in MLB The Show 23 while you wait:
- Step 1. First of all, you will have to go to the Main menu of the game.
- Step 2. After that, you will have to select the Franchise menu so that you can go to the Franchise mode. In this mode, you will be able to manage your team and the players.
- Step 3. Then, you will have to choose the team that your newly generated player is a part of. The team roster screen, which features a roster of every member of your team, will then appear.
- Step 4. Now, you will have to browse the team roster until you discover the player you made. The left and right directional buttons on your controller can be used to navigate between pages of the roster if your club has a large number of players.
- Step 5. After that, once you have found them, you will have to use the X button on your controller to choose the name of your generated player. Their player card, which displays their stats and qualities, will then appear.
- Step 6. Then, with the X button on your controller, select the Delete Player option on the player card.
- Step 7. After you have clicked the Delete option, you will get a confirmation notice asking you to confirm your decision to remove the player. To remove the player from your team and the game, click Yes to confirm.
- Step 8. Lastly, you will have to select the Save Roaster option from the menu, so that, you can save the changes.
This was all for the guide on how you can delete the Created Player in MLB The Show 23. We hope that with the help of this guide, you were able to delete your player. If you want to change the batting stances in the game, then do check out our website.
Now, if you have any doubts or any questions, then feel free to share them with us in the comment section below. So that, we can help you in solving those doubts and provide you with a helpful guide on it. Also, for more such helpful guides on MBL The Show 23, do check out our website.