Huawei P30 Pro is another flagship Huawei P-series smartphones. Huawei P30 Pro can capture stunning pictures in every aspect even in night mode via the stock camera app. The device sports Leica Quad camera of 40 MP (Wide Angle Lens, f/1.6, OIS) + 20 MP (Ultra Wide Angle Lens, f/2.2) + 8 MP (Telephoto, f/3.4, OIS) sensors. It also features Huawei Time-of-Flight (TOF) Camera for autofocus, and AIS (Huawei AI Image Stabilization). Still, if you want to try the popular Google Camera ported app on P30 Pro, here is the guide mentioned below. Check out how to download Google Camera for Huawei P30 Pro.
Google Camera Port for Huawei P30 Pro:
If you prefer the Google Camera UI and its features then you can easily install it on P30 Pro device. There is no need to root your device as well. Just follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below.
Google Camera is a camera application developed by Google for Android devices. It was initially supported on all devices running on Android 4.4 KitKat or higher but it’s only officially supported on Google Nexus and Pixel devices currently. However, some of the developers are always trying hard to develop a ported APK file for a particular device. Huawei P30 Pro has one of the best rear cameras in terms of the flagship devices.
As we all know that Google Camera offers the portrait mode, HDR, HDR+, and Night Mode features for the Android Pie running devices. While the other Android version running devices supports most of the features except the Night mode. GCam also offers RAW files, Google Lens, and AR Stickers as well.
Let’s take a look at the GCam version bugs and what’s working properly.
- Rear camera working fine
- Default camera settings are working
- Others feature works well
- Night Mode
- HDR+ not working
- If you change some settings BSG camera app will crash
- MGC_5.1.018_FINAL_3.5: GCam Link
Steps to Install Google Camera on Huawei P30 Pro
- Download the GCam APK file from the above link.
- Then move the downloaded file to the internal storage of your device.
- Now, you may have to enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Privacy menu.
- Then, install the Google Camera APK file on the handset.
- After the installation, open the GCam app.
- Enjoy the latest Google Camera application.
We hope that you’ve successfully installed the GCam app. For any queries, comment down below.