You can finally say goodbye to a cluttered drawer filled with various styling tools when you use the Dyson Air Wrap. Due to its multifunctionality, curling irons, straighteners, and hair dryers are no longer needed. It’s the perfect accessory for anything, whether you’re going out for a casual day or attending a formal event. However, there are users who have started facing problems. Due to several glitches, the Dyson Airwrap is Not Working Properly. So, if you are facing the Airwrap showing Not Holding Curl issue, make sure to check out the guide until the end.
Why is my Dyson Airwrap Not Working Properly?
- Power cord plugs may become loose over time if they are not handled properly. Power outages can result when these cables aren’t connected securely to outlets or devices.
- Various types of electricity are carried by multiple wires in power cords. Your device will not receive power if any of these wires are broken.
- In some cases, internal wires are damaged by being bent, twisted, pinched, or physically strained. The connection will be broken, preventing electricity from reaching your device.
- To protect the wires inside power cords, outer insulation is included. Short circuits can occur when wires come into contact with each other, touch one another, and come into contact with other surfaces, causing power supplies to fail.
How to Fix Dyson Airwrap Not Working Properly Issue
So, here are some fixes that will and have the potential to resolve the Dyson Airwrap Not Working Properly issue:
Fix 1: Mainboard Diagnosis
Devices controlled by mainboards, also called motherboards, are electronic devices. Connected together are the processor, memory, and graphics card in order to make all the components work smoothly. Ensure that every component receives the correct amount of power by managing power distribution.
Furthermore, it serves as a data highway for facilitating information exchange between components. If the device fails to power on or displays erratic behavior, a malfunctioning mainboard may be to blame. When you suspect the mainboard may be malfunctioning, you should consult a technician.
Diagnostic tools and expertise help them to identify the problem. Dyson Airwrap Not Working Properly can be caused by faulty mainboards, which are essential to the device’s functionality.
Fix 2: Check The Power Outlet
There is a possibility that you plugged your Dyson Airwrap into the wrong outlet, which might be causing your Dyson Airwrap to have problems. The first thing you should check whenever you encounter this problem is this. It is recommended to inspect the power outlet if it appears damaged, such as cracked or corroded.
- If your outlets are corroded, you can clean them with vinegar and water.
- Occasionally, loose outlets may require tightening of their screws.
- If the outlet is damaged, it should be replaced.
It may work if you plug your phone in if your outlet does not charge it. In order to use Dyson Airwrap, you’ll need to plug it into that outlet.
Fix 3: Power Cord Check
Whenever there is a problem with the power cord, there can be issues with the power supply. If the power cord has frayed wires or bent connectors, make sure it’s not damaged. It is a good idea to replace a damaged cord as soon as possible. Also, check to ensure the cord is securely connected to the device and to the outlet.
Unstable connected equipment can cause power interruptions. You might be able to resolve Dyson Airwrap Not Working Properly issues by swapping the cord for one that is known to work.
Fix 4: Overheating Prevention
Overheating can damage an Airwrap’s internal components and result in reduced performance. To prevent overheating, it is recommended to place devices on flat, hard surfaces that allow for adequate ventilation.
It is possible to block the airflow over beds and other soft surfaces with devices that can prevent airflow. Ensure that dust and obstructions are removed from vents and fans.
When your device is under heavy use, you should monitor its temperature and take breaks to allow it to cool down. In order to prevent overheating problems, preventive measures must be taken to maintain the health of the device.
Fix 5: Troubleshoot The Powerboard
In your Dyson Airwrap Not Working Properly issue, the electronic board may be malfunctioning. To determine this, you’ll need a multimeter to measure the input and output supply voltage. Here are the steps for measuring the input voltage of the supply:
- Set your multimeter to AC voltmeter mode.
- Be sure to touch the supply’s ground with the black probe.
- Connect the red probe to the supply’s input.
- Using the voltage reading, you should be able to determine your input voltage.
In order to measure the output voltage of the supply, follow these steps:
- Set the multimeter to AC voltmeter mode.
- On the device’s chassis, place the black probe.
- To test the supply, touch the red probe to one of its output terminals.
- Voltage readings should show output voltage.
Powering on the board is okay when both voltages are close to the same (about 220V). When the voltage is zero, lower, or not matching, the board needs to be replaced.
Fix 6: Contacting Dyson Support
If troubleshooting steps don’t resolve the problem, you should seek professional assistance. In case of a problem, Dyson support can assist you. When you have advanced problems with their products, you can take advantage of their comprehensive knowledge of them.
If your Dyson device is under warranty, you might be able to get it repaired or replaced. Make sure to explain what you have tried if you encounter a message that says ‘error.’
So, that’s all we have for you on how to fix the Dyson Airwrap Not Working Properly issue. It’s our hope that this guide has helped you. However, if you need further information, comment below and let us know.