Recently, the release of Evil Dead The Game has gained a lot of attention due to its fantastic gameplay and heart-touching graphical moments. However, there are a lot of things that this game offers. However, sometimes, users may find it difficult when it comes to choosing a character in the game. There is no need to worry since here we explain all demons, skills, and stats in this guide.
As part of the growing asymmetrical multiplayer horror genre, Evil Dead: The Game will be the next step forward. Four players can fight a human or AI-controlled demon as any of the survivors from the Evil Dead universe. There are four types of survivors, and each has unique skills.
All Demons, Skills, And Stats in Evil Dead The Game
So, here are some demons, skills, and stats in Evil Dead The Game. Hence, remember to read the guide all the way through.
Surviving survivor classes tend to be hunters. Every other class in the game does less damage and carries more ammo than this class. Players can choose between four unique heroes. So, let’s have a look at all those four unique heroes.
- Ultimate Attack: A flashlight with this ability will detect and disarm demon traps.
- The Collector: Increases the chances of a dropped object after defeating an enemy.
- Weapon Master: Increases the stats of the crossbow.
- Enduring Master: Gives the flashlight a more lasting range.
- Ultimate Attack: Avoid wasting no stamina when activated, while ranged attacks cause bleeding damage.
- Battle Frenzy: As you linger in combat, your damage increases.
- Weapon Master: Your stats will increase if you use the meat hammer. If you use the meat hammer, your stats will increase.
- Contrashot: An incoming ranged shot inflicts bleeding damage after a dodge.
- Ultimate Attack: The demon is exorcised from the possessed by this ability.
- Treasure Hunter: Detect crates from close range by bouncing off walls.
- Weapon Master: They are stronger than other characters due to the double-barrel.
- I’m the Guy: Fire your first shot with a double-barrel.
- Ultimate Attack: Amanda Fisher can consume unlimited ammunition for a limited period.
- Accuracy Counts: The damage done by ranged weapons increases with consecutive hits.
- Trusty Sidearm: Choose a pistol as your starting weapon.
- Weapon Master: Pistols do greater damage and fire faster.
Debuffing demons and enemy combatants are the most effective way for supporting heroes to combat them. So, if you want to know more, let’s have a look:
- Ultimate Attack: Helps to reduce teammates’ fear levels.
- Alternative Healing: Delivers regenerative effects per hit.
- Marked Target: It will take more damage from teammates if they have been hit with a headshot.
- Marked Healing: Survivors who deal damage to marked targets will be healed.
Pablo Simon Bolivar
- Ultimate Attack: A magical amulet is created when this skill completes.
- Infernal Camouflage: Demon vision fails to reveal Pablo’s whereabouts.
- Shamanic Protection: The shield slowly returns to normal.
- Legacy of El Brujo: Offers an additional amulet at the beginning of the match.
- Ultimate Attack: Allies will be healed.
- Contact Healing: You will heal yourself along with your teammates.
- Cola Coaster: Make sure she carries more cola and that she starts the game with an extra supply of cola.
Leaders’ auras can buff survivors, so they are excellent support characters. In addition, their resistance to fear is inherent. However, to know more, let’s dive deeper into it:
- Ultimate Attack: Creates a powerful explosion.
- El Jefe: Increases damage done by enemies and resists fear.
- Old Friend: Uses a chainsaw to start the match.
- El Jefe Grande: When you finish a move, all aura effects are increased.
- Ultimate Attack: Allies receive increased damage when they engage in melee combat. When Arthur uses a sword, his damage increases.
- Weapon Master Heavy: Attacks with heavyweight cause more damage.
- Weapon Master Light: Attacks with lightweight hurt more.
- Finish with Fire: Players who complete the task grant nearby teammates the Lord’s Wraith ability.
- Ultimate Attack: With this skill, Annie and any nearby allies will deal more ranged damage.
- Howitzer: Enhances ranged damage with an aura.
- Haymaker: Increases damage to balance bars of enemies.
- Slugger: Damage dealt with elite enemies by this aura is increased.
There is no better damage dealer or most frequently used than a warrior. Damage the demon horde by utilizing these survivors. So, do you wish to know more about Warrior, let’s take a look at the following details:
- Ultimate Attack: Relieves the fear of all attacks, increases damage, and reduces all incoming damage.
- Bloodsucker: Damage from combo endings restores health.
- Shield Blast: A shield explosion occurs each time it is lost.
- Weapon Master: Chainsaw statistics have increased.
Henry the Red
- Ultimate Attack: Henry is invincible with this ability.
- Rebound: Redirects some of the damage you receive back to your attackers.
- Battle Hardened: Increases shield strength.
- Shields Up: Adds a shield bar to the match.
- Ultimate Attack: Deals damage to all enemies in the vicinity.
- Collateral Damage: Inflicting heavy damage on nearby enemies with melee attacks.
- Exposure Therapy: Fear levels are reduced with every enemy slain.
- Weapon Master: Locked weapons now have higher stats.
So, that’s all about demons, skills, and stats in Evil Dead The Game. We are hoping that you find this guide informational. However, for further queries, comment below and let us know.