Cowin is a well-known Chinese OEM that offers low-budget to premium-range of audio devices in the market such as headphones, earphones, speakers, home audio, etc. These days people love using Bluetooth headphones with their smartphones and laptops rather than the traditional wired headphones. Now, if your Cowin Bluetooth Headphones somehow won’t work properly or not pairing with the phone or computer, follow this guide to fix it.
Well, Bluetooth headphones not only bring better lossless audio quality compatible with every Bluetooth-enabled device but also may throw out some issues like Bluetooth connectivity or charging or frequent connection drops or can’t pair, and more. Although Cowin Bluetooth Headphones offer value for money, plenty of users are experiencing endless Bluetooth connectivity issues whatsoever.
- Fix: Cowin Bluetooth Headphones Won’t Work or Not Pairing
- 1. Restart Cowin Bluetooth Headphones
- 2. Use a Third-Party Software
- 3. Try Pairing Headphones Again
- 4. Reset Cowin Bluetooth Headphones
- 5. Check Bluetooth Connectivity on the PC or Phone
- 6. Disconnect Headphones from other devices
- 7. Use Hardware Troubleshooter on Windows PC
- 8. Restart Bluetooth Service on Windows
- 9. Contact Custom Support
Fix: Cowin Bluetooth Headphones Won’t Work or Not Pairing
Here we’ve shared a couple of possible workarounds that should help you out. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the guide below.
1. Restart Cowin Bluetooth Headphones
Make sure to restart your Cowin Bluetooth Headphone before jumping into any other method whatsoever. A simple reboot to the Bluetooth Headphone will do the job perfectly in most scenarios. However, if the normal restart doesn’t come in handy, try following the next method.
2. Use a Third-Party Software
The second thing you should do is simply use third-party software on your Windows computer to check whether there is an issue with the Bluetooth driver or not. You’ll find a couple of reliable driver packs online that’ll do the job for you.
Sometimes a missing or corrupted or even an outdated Bluetooth driver can also cause multiple issues with the Bluetooth connectivity.
3. Try Pairing Headphones Again
- First, turn on Bluetooth of the Cowin Bluetooth Headphone or the BNC (Bluetooth Noise Cancelling) mode.
- Next, you’ll have to turn on your Windows computer > Open Settings (Win+I keys) then click on Devices.
- Click on Bluetooth & other devices > Turn on the Bluetooth toggle.
- Then navigate to Add Bluetooth or other device > Choose your Cowin Bluetooth Headphones from the list of devices.
- Finally, click on the Connect button to pair > Click on Done.
4. Reset Cowin Bluetooth Headphones
- Try removing the battery cell from the left earcup by using your fingers.
- Take away the battery and reinsert.
- Now, reverse the method again to reset the headphone easily in the same orientation that was placed by default.
It should fix the Bluetooth connectivity issue. If not, you can follow the next method.
5. Check Bluetooth Connectivity on the PC or Phone
Meanwhile, you should also check if the Bluetooth device is connected to your phone or the computer properly. Sometimes the problem may appear from the phone or computer and not from the Bluetooth Headphones. If that’s the reason, then make sure to check for the Bluetooth connectivity by using another Bluetooth device to the phone or computer accordingly.
6. Disconnect Headphones from other devices
If your Bluetooth Headphone is still unable to pair or connect with the computer or phone then make sure to disconnect the headphone from other devices which have been already connected previously. A single Bluetooth device can’t be connected with multiple devices once at a time (except for TWS earbuds).
So, it’ll be better to disconnect the Cowin Bluetooth Headphone from all other devices and then try pairing it again.
7. Use Hardware Troubleshooter on Windows PC
You can also check for the hardware troubleshooting option on the Windows computer if nothing seems to fix the Bluetooth connectivity issue yet. To do so:
- Press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
- Now, type troubleshoot in the search bar and hit Enter.
- Click on Troubleshoot Settings from the search result > Now, click on Other Troubleshooters.
- Go to Find and fix other problems > Select Hardware and Devices.
- Click on Run the troubleshooter and select Next to run it.
- Wait for the process to complete and then restart your computer.
- Finally, you can try pairing the Bluetooth Headphone again to check for the issue.
8. Restart Bluetooth Service on Windows
Sometimes the chances are high that the Bluetooth service is either stopped or set to manual on the Windows computer. Therefore, you should check for the same and follow the steps below if required.
- Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog box.
- Now, type services.msc and press Enter to open the Services interface.
- Then search for Bluetooth Support Service and make sure to right-click on it.
- Click on Restart > Right-click on the Bluetooth service again.
- Next, click on Properties > Choose Automatic from the Startup type.
- Finally, click on OK to save changes > Restart the computer to apply changes.
This method should fix the Cowin Bluetooth Headphones Won’t Work or Not Pairing issue.
9. Contact Custom Support
However, if none of the methods worked for you and you’re sure that the problem is occurring at the Cowin Bluetooth Headphone then make sure to contact Cowin Customer Support for further assistance on it. If the headphone is under the replacement period or under warranty then ask for the same.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.