Lately, a lot of users have been recently claiming about the “MaxxAudio Pro not working issue”. MaxxAudio Pro is an audio suite responsible for enhancing the audio performance of a PC. It is one of the important audio aspects, and any glitch or error related to it can create a setback for the users.
Fixes for the “MaxxAudio Pro not working issue”.
The “MaxxAudio Pro not working issue” is often related to the Realtek driver, and incompatibility between both of them can be responsible for the occurrence. However, it is one basic issue and can get resolved by a few simple and straightforward fixes mentioned below. Have a look:
FIX 1: Deselect the Enable auto popup dialogue:
One of the ideal solutions for fixing the “MaxxAudio Pro not working” issue is deselecting the Enable auto popup dialogue. For doing so, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, launch the File Explorer window by pressing Windows + E altogether.
- Now inside the File Explorer window, navigate to C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA.
- After that, from the list of options, locate and click on RtkNGUI64.exe, and it will open the Audio Manager app.
- Now navigate to the Advanced tab and then click over the option Jack Information.
- Lastly, Uncheck the tick box located before the option Enable auto popup dialogue when the device has been plugged in.
- Once done, check the error resolved or not.
FIX 2: Rollback Windows 10:
Rolling back or performing System Restore is one of the finest options that has worked for a lot of suffered users. Here we recommend you to do the same by following the steps explained below:
Note: When you perform a System restore into your computer, it also uninstalls the programs and software that were installed after the selected restore point (date).
- Firstly, launch the RUN dialogue box by pressing Windows + R altogether.
- Now inside the RUN prompt, type “rstrui” and then click on OK.
- Inside the System Restore window, click on Next, and it will land you on a screen with further options.
- Then tick the checkbox besides the option Show more restore points to see the entire list of dates.
- Here Choose a Restore point you want your Windows 10 to roll back at and then click on Next and then click on Finish.
FIX 3: Reset the Waves MaxxAudio Pro UWP app:
Another fix that can help you in getting rid of the “MaxxAudio Pro not working” issue is resetting the Waves MaxxAudio Pro UWP app. However, before you move forwards, please note that this fix is specifically for the users using the Waves MaxxAudio Pro Microsoft Store app.
- Firstly, go to the desktop search bar, type Setting and launch the Settings window from the search results.
- On the next screen, navigate to Apps, and from the list of options, select WaveMaxxAudio Prop app.
- Further, open the Application settings by clicking on Advanced options and then select the Reset button.
- Click on Reset again to confirm your action.
FIX 4: Update your Realtek audio driver:
One of the prime reasons that the MaxxAudio Pro is not working is due to app incompatibility with the Realtek audio driver of your PC. Here the best resolve is to update the Realtek audio driver and check whether it helps or not.
For updating the Realtek audio driver, we recommend you use a dedicating driver updating tool. There are several such tools available online, and you can use any of the best amongst them.
These were all the tried, tested, and proven methods that will help you in getting rid of the “MaxxAudio Pro not working” issue. It isn’t a serious glitch, and in case you are one of its suffered users, you can try the above-mentioned fixes and resolve it in no time.
At the end of this article, we hope that you will find all the information mentioned in the article helpful and relevant. After reading this article, if you have any queries or feedback, please write down the comment in the below comment box.