Naraka: Bladepoint is a free-to-play action battle royale game where up to 60 players fight each other to be the last man standing. Players can dive into the game to team up with friends in fast-paced melee fights in a Battle Royale mode. Though more than 20 million players already playing actively, it seems that several players are encountering the Naraka Bladepoint Not on PS4 and PS5 PlayStation Store issue in some cases. So, if you’re one of them, make sure to check this guide.
As per multiple reports on the NarakaBladePoint subreddit, some unfortunate players might encounter Naraka Bladepoint not appearing in the PlayStation Store even after downloading the game for the PS4 or PS5. It looks like some maintenance process is going on in the background, but this takes a long time. Though the issue has been resolved previously and players could be able to search and download the game, it started happening once again.
Naraka Bladepoint Not on PS4 and PS5 PlayStation Store
Fortunately, developers have officially acknowledged this issue on Twitter stating that some technical problems with the PlayStation Store is bothering a lot of players which might prevent players from finding NARAKA’s store page. Devs are looking into this issue and a possible resolution with the PlayStation team.
Forerunners, we are experiencing some technical issues with the PlayStation Store that may prevent you from finding NARAKA's store page.
We're looking into a resolution with the PS team and appreciate your patience. #NARAKABLADEPOINT pic.twitter.com/kxhbPuG6AW
— NARAKA: BLADEPOINT (@NARAKATHEGAME) July 14, 2023
Meanwhile, there are a few workarounds for you to perform at your end to try to fix this issue. As this problem is from the developer side or the server side, the chances are high that not everyone will get benefitted. But it’s worth trying out rather than simply waiting for the developers to come up with a new fix.
1. Relaunch Naraka Bladepoint
You’ll need to simply relaunch Naraka Bladepoint after closing it to ensure there is no temporary glitch or cache data issue present. Make sure to close the game and then reboot the PlayStation console to change the effect immediately. Then run the game again to check for the issue.
2. Update Naraka Bladepoint
You should update the game to check whether the problem is appearing due to the outdated or corrupted game version or not. It’s needless to say that the latest game update can bring bug fixes or stability improvements. To do so:
- From the home menu, open the game Library.
- Choose the Naraka Bladepoint game.
- Press the Options button > Select Check for Update.
- If there is an update available, make sure to install the update.
3. Update System Software
Sometimes issues with outdated system software can also cause conflicts with system performances, especially in multiplayer games or any resource-heavy programs. You should always update the system software on your device to maintain the performance stable enough. To do that:
- Go to the Settings menu on the PlayStation console.
- Select System Software Update > Make sure to check for available updates and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update process.
- Once done, reboot the system to apply changes.
4. Check for the Internet Connection
You should try checking out the internet connection at your end no matter whether you’re using Wi-Fi or wired (ethernet). If in case, you’re having a poor internet connection or an unstable one, make sure to contact your service provider to increase the data speed or change the IP address to fix the networking connectivity issue. You should try switching to the wired (ethernet) connection from wireless (Wi-Fi) or vice versa to cross-check it.
5. Power Cycle your Console
Sometimes issues with the temporary glitch on the console device can eventually trigger multiple conflicts with the game launching and multiplayer connectivity. It’s better to perform a simple power cycle method on your gaming device to ensure that the problem has been fixed or not. To do that:
- Just power off the console completely > Unplug the power cable from the power source and from the device itself.
- Wait for around a couple of minutes then plug back the power cable in.
- Finally, power on the console, and launch the game again to check for the issue.
6. Check the Server Status
You can also keep an eye on the official @NARAKATHEGAME Twitter handle to get all the latest reports and news. If there is a server outage or maintenance happening then ensure to wait for a couple of hours and try again later.
7. Clear Naraka Bladepoint Game Data
It seems that deleting the installed game-saved data on the console can also fix several issues with the game launching or gameplay. You should try performing this method to check for the issue.
- Go to Settings > Select Application Saved Data Management.
- Choose either System Storage or Online Storage or USB Storage > Select Delete.
- Select the Naraka Bladepoint game > Checkmark the files that you want to delete or just Select All.
- Finally, select Delete > Select OK to confirm the task.
- Once done, reboot your console to check for the issue again.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you. For additional queries, you can comment below.