Grim Dawn is a third-person action RPG game that has got quite popular and got into the list of one of the most popular indie games of the year. The game was released back in 2013 by an independent developer Crate Entertainment and is still an adventurous gameplay today. In Grim Dawm, a player can travel through Cairn, a dark and dangerous place at times, and will be given many chances to grow and shape themselves into deadlier beings in any number of ways. However, the game is not exactly easy to play along, so many players often search for Grim Dawn Cheats and Console Commands to help them succeed in the game.
The goal of the game is to have fun, explore the gaming world and find delicious loot. Apart from this, there are multiple challenges a user can opt for. Grim Dawn has always been a very popular game for all these years due to its atmospheric storytelling, challenging gameplay, and deep character customization. While the game offers a thrilling and immersive experience on its own, some players may seek additional tools to enhance their gameplay or experiment with new possibilities. This is exactly where cheat codes and console commands come into the picture, giving players a range of options to tweak and modify their gaming experience.
Grim Dawn Cheats and Console Commands
Oftentimes, when we play a game, we get stuck at some level or game challenge. Some games are difficult in nature, and Grim Dawn is no exception here. Usually, there are multiple ways of accessing such special codes to unlock special in-game controls to grant the players various advantages, alter gameplay elements, or unlock hidden features. These cheats and commands are particularly useful for players looking to experiment with different character builds, explore the game’s expansive world, or simply have fun with unconventional gameplay approaches.
- debug.physics – Shows data of when occurrences affect the physics engine
- sound.Stats – Enables or disables displaying a variety of sound stats
- character.AnyoneHasToken – Returns “True” if anyone has the token
- character.ClearPlayerTokens – Remove all stored trigger tokens from the player
- character.GiveTakeGold – Gives the amount specified (negative values take gold away and “0” will reduce one’s gold to nothing)
- character.GrantPlayerToken – Gives the player the specified token
- character.LogData – Shows a variety of data above player, NPCs, & monsters
- character.RevokePlayerToken – Revokes the specified token from the player
- character.ServerHasToken – Returns “True” if the server has the token
- character.SetPlayerInvisible – Makes the player invisible to enemies while still being able to attack them
- character.ShowAngerLevels – Debug information for AI
- character.ShowPlayerTokens – Dumps the player’s trigger tokens to the console
- character.WarpCursor – Makes it so the player always warps to the destination
- game.decrementdevotion – Removes a devotion point
- game.Give – Creates an object and gives it to the player
- game.God – Enables or disables god mode
- game.IgnoreRequirements – Allows the player to equip anything regardless of requirements
- game.IncrementAttribute – Gives the player an attribute point
- game.incrementdevotion – Gives the player a devotion point
- game.IncrementLevel – Increases the player’s level
- game.IncrementSkill – Gives the player a skill point
- game.Invincible – Toggles being invincible
- game.KillMe – Kills the player
- game.LargeDumpFiles true/false – Enables or disables exporting of large dump files
- game.PlayStats – Displays a variety of player stats on the screen
- game.ShowCursor – Shows or hides the mouse cursor
- game.ShowDynamicObstacles – Function unverified, but apparently changes the physical properties of some objects in the game
- game.ShowErrorMessages – Shows or hides “Skill not ready” error messages
- game.ShowHud – Enables or disables the User Interface (UI)
- game.Spawn – Creates an object at the player’s location
- game.Speed – Sets the game speed multiplier
- game.Teleport – Teleports the player to the specified coordinates
- game.Uber – Enables or disables mana loss
The above commands open up a realm of possibilities for players to tailor their experience according to their preferences or to overcome particularly challenging encounters.
This brings us to the end of this Grim Dawn Cheats and Console Commands guide. Please note that such console commands are designed to debug the game, so overusing them may affect the game’s balance or even diminish the sense of achievement from completing various in-game challenges or obstacles.
Whether you seek to overcome challenging encounters, test new character builds, or simply have fun with unconventional approaches, the above Grim Dawn cheats and console commands will provide you with god-like powers for a unique experience that has little to do with lore or loot.