High On Life is a popular first-person shooter game, unlike anything we have seen before. The gameplay is immersive and unique, with talking weapons being a part of it. The Metroidvania-style adventure inspires the game and is available to play on both PC and Xbox consoles. It is not yet available on PlayStation.
Besides providing an immersive gaming experience, the game comes in various languages. The idea behind having different languages is to give players a sense of attachment to the game. If you are one of the users looking for a way to change the language from English to something else, this is the right place. Here, we have provided a step-by-step guide on changing the game’s language. So without any further ado, let’s get into it.
How to change the language in High On Life?
As the game is in its early stages, there are few languages to choose from. But the options that are available right now are enough for most players. Now let’s look at the steps on how to change the language.
- Go to the main menu in the game.
- Then go into the game’s settings.
- Navigate to the General section and scroll down to the Text Language option.
- Set the language as per your preference. You can now choose between English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
- Choose any one of these as per your preference. Do keep in mind that changing the language would only change the text language. The audio language will remain English no matter what you choose.
So this is all about changing the language in High On Life. If you have any questions or queries about this article, comment below, and we will get back to you. Also, check out our other articles on iPhone tips and tricks, Android tips and tricks, PC tips and tricks, and much more for more helpful information.