Xioami is the Chinese electronics giant that has its hands on almost all the electronics category covered. Moreover, the Xiaomi Bluetooth headsets are also very popular like their smartphones. The Xiaomi Airdots is a cheap set of totally wireless Bluetooth earphones like the AirPods. Considering the price at which they are launched in China and soon are going to be available in India, the Airdots are really great.
However, there are many users who own a Xiaomi Bluetooth headset or earphone but due to some technical issues or the region they are bought from, the language in the headset or the earphones are in Chinese or some other language. The users are unable to change the language of the Xiaomi headset or earphone. But, in this post, we will share with you how to change the language of Xiaomi Bluetooth headset by three methods. All of the methods are tested and it works for many users and we will share the same trick with you in this post.
So, without any further ado, let us get straight into the article itself;
How To Change the Language of Xiaomi Bluetooth Headset?
There are a total of three methods which are simple and easy to follow and by which you can change the language from Chinese to English on any of your Xiaomi or Mi headsets or earphones.
- For this solution, make sure that you have not turned ON your Xiaomi Bluetooth headset or earphone. If you have Airdots that turns ON automatically when you take them out from the charging case then, turn them manually OFF.
- Now, enter into the pairing mode as instructed in the instruction manual of your respective Xiaomi Bluetooth headphones or earphones.
- Then, double click the multi-function key to switch the language between Chinese to English.
- That’s it! Pretty simple right.
- For this method, let the Xiaomi Bluetooth headset pair itself automatically.
- Now, double click or tap the side buttons on your headset.
- Make sure you have turned ON the Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- That’s it!
- In this method, you need to allow the Xiaomi Bluetooth headset or earphone pair automatically.
- Now, press the side button for at least five seconds.
- Make sure during this process not to turn ON the Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- That’s it!
So, there you have it from my side in this post. Hope you have successfully changed the language of your Xiaomi Bluetooth headset or earphone from Chinese to English. Please do let us know in the comments below if you were successful in changing the language of your Bluetooth headset and also do let us know if you faced any issues while facing any of the above methods or solution. Until the next post…Cheers!