Google Play Store is an essential app for Android users as it is the official app store of Android. Play Store is very useful for an Android user as it packs with services like Google Play Books, Play Movies & TV, and Google Play Music along with all the official free and Paid Apps from various developers. Although Play Store is very secure and bug-free app. Moreover, Google also update the Play Store from time to time to improve performance. Still, we get Errors sometimes when we are browsing the Play Store or when we are downloading an App. One of the most common Play Store error nowadays is ” RPC:S-5:AEC-0″. It usually occurs while updating and installing the apps from the Play Store.
The Play Store Error Code RPC:S-5:AEC-0 usually occurs after we factory reset our device. This error is a temporary one, and you can easily rectify this error of Play Store by using a few simple methods given below.
Guide to Fix Play Store Error Code RPC:S-5:AEC-0
Method 1 – Clear Cache and Data
Clearing Cache and data of the Play Store is a very effective solution to this error. It deletes the cache and data of the Play Store which can fix this problem. You can follow the instructions below to clear the cache and data of Play Store.
- Open the settings of your Android Device.
- Go to the Application manager in the settings.
- From all the apps in the Application manager select Google Play Store.
- Now you will see the force stop button tap on it to stop all the features.
- After Force Stop you have to tap on Storage option.
- Now you see clear cache button, Tap on it to clear Cache and Data.
- Restart your device and try using the Play Store again.
If the Error Code RPC:S-5:AEC-0 still exists then try the next method.
Method 2 – Re-add Google Account
Removing your Google account and then re-adding it fixes many of the Play Store errors. For many users Play Store Error Code RPC:S-5:AEC-0 is fixed by using this method. Follow the steps below to Re-add your Google account in Play Store.
- Go to the settings of your Android device.
- Head over to accounts >> Google.
- Remove the Google account which is linked with Play Store.
- Now go to the settings then head over to Apps Manager.
- You have to clear Cache and Data of Google Play Store and Google Play Services following the steps given in Method 1 to fix Play Store Error Code RPC:S-5:AEC-0.
- Restart your Android device and Log in your Google Account again to use the Play Store.
- Now try to download an App from Play Store.
We hope Play Store Error Code RPC:S-5:AEC-0 is fixed on your Android Device. If you have any query and feedback, you can write it in the comments below.