One Piece Pirate Warriors 4, the 4th installment of the Pirate Warriors franchise brought a nice little twist to the game with the introduction of the One Piece theme. The game offers a really good experience for both One Piece and Pirate Warriors fans. It got released a few days back and has received decent reviews from critics and fans. However, some people have been facing some issues with the game. The issue is mostly related to people saving their game.
How to Fix Save Errors on One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 in PC?
The cause of the issue is due to the absence of administrative privileges while playing the game. So first of all, you need to give administrative rights to the game laucher. Doing that is very simple just follow the following steps:-
- Open Steam
- Select the Game and right-click on it
- Go to the Manage Tab and Click on Browse Local Files
- Right-click on OPPW4.EXE
- Select Properties and then go to Compatibility
- Check “Run this program as an administrator”
Once that’s done, you need to start the game and wait until you get the error “Failed to save”. Once you get that, proceed to the following steps :-
- Go to C:\Users and find an oddly named folder there, and there should be a folder called AppData there. Make sure you have enabled View Hidden Items in the View tab
- Go to the Appdata folder and then open the Local folder and finally select BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment folder
- Copy the folder and paste it to C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Local
This should fix the issue. If it doesn’t make sure you have any free space on your hard drive before attempting to play the game. If you are facing any other issue let us know in the comments section below and we will help you fix it.