Got a locked iPhone 15 due to a forgotten passcode or Face ID, or maybe because you bought a second-hand mobile? Whatever the case, we’re here to rescue you from this digital jam. In this guide, we’ve got four ways to help you regain control of your iPhone 15, no matter how it got locked up in the first place. So, let’s discuss how to bypass iPhone passcode or Face ID with and without using a computer in detail!
- Must Do Thing Before Unlock iPhone
- How to Unlock iPhone 15 Without Passcode or Face ID Using Computer
- How to Unlock iPhone Without Passcode Without Computer
Must Do Thing Before Unlock iPhone
Before we learn how to get into a locked iPhone 15, you must consider one essential step. You should have a backup of your iPhone data, as unlocking it might cause data loss. So, you wouldn’t want to risk losing your cherished photos, important contacts, or maybe the latest meme collection.
How to Unlock iPhone 15 Without Passcode or Face ID Using Computer
First, we will discuss some methods to unlock iPhone 15 without passcode or Face ID using a computer. So, here they are:
Unlock iPhone 15 Without Passcode or Face ID with 4uKey (100% Success)
The best and easiest method to unlock iPhone 15 without passcode or Face ID is Tenorshare 4uKey. Within a few minutes, it can zap away the 4-digit/6-digit passcode and even Touch and Face IDs from your iPhone 15. But that’s not all. The tool offers various benefits, such as:
- Bypass screen passcode, MDM screens, and profiles with 100% success.
- Provides access to disabled iOS devices without iTunes or iCloud.
- Scan and view saved WiFi passcodes on iOS devices.
- Supports iOS 17 devices and iPhone 15/15 Plus/15 Pro/15 Pro Max and older iPhones.
Now, let’s find out how to remove the passcode or Face ID from iPhone 15 with 4uKey:
- Once you’ve installed 4uKey on your computer, open it, click “Start,” and connect your iPhone 15 using a USB cable.
2.Once 4uKey detects your iPhone, hit “Next.” Now, download the latest firmware package by clicking “Download” and wait for it to finish.
3.Afterward, click “Start Remove.” Your screen passcode and Face ID will be removed, and you can set up your iPhone 15 as new.
Unlock iPhone 15 Without Passcode or Face ID with iTunes
If you have synced your iPhone 15 with iTunes before it got locked, you can reset it using iTunes (Windows) or Finder (macOS Catalina or later). This will remove the password or ID, and you’ll regain access to your iPhone 15. Here’s how to unlock iPhone 15 without passcode or Face ID with iTunes or Finder:
- Enter recovery mode on your iPhone 15. To do this, press and release the volume up button, then the volume down button. Finally, press and hold the power button.
- When iTunes detects your iPhone in recovery mode, a pop-up will appear. Click “OK.”
3. Now, you’ll see the option to “Restore iPhone.” Click it, and your iPhone 15 will be reset with no passcode or Face ID.
Unlock iPhone 15 Without Passcode or Face ID Using Find My
You can also unlock your iPhone 15 using the Find My app, but this only works if you’ve turned on Find My iPhone on your locked device. Simply go to the Find My app on your computer to remotely wipe your locked iPhone. Here’s how to bypass iPhone passcode or Face ID using Find My App:
- Go to icloud.com on your computer and log in with the same Apple ID and password from your locked iPhone 15.
- Once logged in, navigate to Find iPhone and click the “All Devices” tab. Pick your locked iPhone 15 and press “Erase iPhone.”
How to Unlock iPhone Without Passcode Without Computer
If you want to know how to unlock iPhone passcode without computer, you have two options. First, you can erase the iPhone 15 directly on the lock screen. Or if you have an Apple Watch synced with your iPhone 15, you can use it to unlock it.
1.Using Apple Watch
If you’ve got an Apple Watch Series 3 or newer with watchOS 7.4 or later, you can unlock your iPhone 15. Make sure you’ve turned on the “Unlock with Apple Watch” option in your iPhone’s Face ID & Passcode settings beforehand. Here’s what you need to do:
- Wear your Apple Watch. Tap on your iPhone 15 to wake it up, then swipe up from the bottom.
- When your iPhone prompts you to enter the passcode, glance at it. Unlock your watch and glance at your iPhone 15 again. It will be unlocked.
2. Direct Erase iPhone
If the issue persists, you can directly erase your iPhone 15 from the lock screen to remove the passcode or Face ID using your Apple ID password. Here’s how to do that:
- Enter the wrong passcode a few times until you reach the “iPhone unavailable” screen.
- Go to the bottom right corner and tap “Forgot Passcode.” Then, select “Start iPhone reset.” Enter your Apple ID password, and your iPhone 15 will begin resetting.
If you’ve ever found yourself locked out of your iPhone 15, we’ve covered four ways about how to unlock iPhone 15 without a passcode or Face ID. However, it’s important to note that each method comes with its own set of limitations, except for Tenorshare 4uKey, which stands out as the go-to option. With no complicated conditions or learning curve required, it can unlock all iPhone 15 models within a few minutes and with a high success rate.
Q1: Can you bypass Face ID with a picture?
No, there’s no trick or loophole to bypass Face ID in your iPhone using a picture. Back in the iOS 9 days or older, a glitch made it briefly possible to use the camera to bypass Face ID. But those days are long gone.
Q2: How many attempts do you have to unlock an iPhone?
If you enter the wrong passcode seven times, you’ll be locked out for 5 minutes. On the eighth attempt, it’s a 15-minute timeout; if you reach the tenth try, it will be a whole hour before you can try again.
Q3: How do you unlock an iPhone if you forgot the passcode?
You can unlock your iPhone using any of the four methods mentioned above. But to remove the lock quickly with no restrictions, try Tenroshare 4uKey. It can remove 4 and 6-digit passcodes, Face and Touch IDs, lock screen, and MDM profiles without needing iTunes or iCloud.