The word Pokémon brings back a lot of fond memories of our childhood. And now another Pokémon based app is available for the users. Pokémon Home is a cloud-based service that lets you transfer Pokémon and store Pokémon to and from the Pokémon games. You can even trade any Pokémon with gamers across the world. All in all, it brings in all of your Pokémon in one place and also lets the user complete their National Pokedex and check out all the abilities and moves of the Pokémon have. Moreover, there are certain mystery gifts as well that can boost up your Pokémon.
In this post, we will give you some tips on how to use Pokémon Home to collect Pokémon in the cloud. The Pokémon Home app is made by Nintendo’s subsidiary, the Pokémon Company. You can store all of your Pokémon from Let’s Go series, Sword and Shield, and Pokémon Bank. So, that being said, let us get straight into the article itself:
What is Pokémon Home?
It is a cloud-based service and a new Pokémon storage solution developed by Nintendo’s subsidiary, The Pokémon Company. This also makes it easier for the user to trade Pokemons with any player across the world. It is readily available across all platforms namely, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android. You can connect any Pokémon game with it and store all of your Pokémon. You can even move Pokémon across compatible games as well with the help of this Pokémon Home app. As mentioned on the official website, in the National Pokédex, you’ll be able to see Pokédex entries from various different games in one place. You can receive Mystery Gifts in the mobile device version of Pokémon Home. The app is available for free but there is a premium version that can be bought for an annual subscription fee of $16.
Here is the list of Pokémon games that are compatible with Pokémon Home app:
- Pokémon Sword – Nintendo Switch
- Pokémon Shield – Nintendo Switch
- Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu! – Nintendo Switch
- Pokémon Let’s Go Eevee! – Nintendo Switch
- Pokémon Bank – Nintendo 3DS
How to Collect Pokémon in the Cloud using Pokémon Home?
With any of the above-mentioned games, you can chase down the Pokémon with any mobile phone. In order to store and save all of your Pokémon to the cloud, you need to log in with your mobile device by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, you need to download the Pokémon Home application from the Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Now, once the app is downloaded, start the application and enter the details like your language, location, and date of birth.
- Follow the on-screen commands.
- You will be asked to link your Nintendo account.
- Once that is done, you will be asked to select your name and start icon.
- After an introduction by the new Professor Eich, you can explore the app as you want.
Note that there is no support for the Pokémon Go app but it is expected that the soon it will be added. So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you guys liked this post and do let us know in the comments below if you come across any issues while following the above-mentioned methods. Until the next post…Cheers!