With the passage of time, Android keeps collecting temporary data and cache inside its memory. This cache data reduces the performance of the device. So today, we are going to guide you on How to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy S10E. We should wipe cache partition time to time as it will delete all unnecessary cache files immediately.
Have you ever think why your system is getting slow, where all your browser temporary files, preferences and other bits are saved? It’s all saved in a cache. You should clear the cache time to time for the good performance of your device. So, If you want to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy S10E than this article is for you.
What is Cache?
cache is a temporary directory used to store the temporary files by the system like for installing the application, some temporary files will be stored in a cache, although it does not affect the user. The main function of the system cache partition is to store temporary system data. Cache usually helps the system to access the data faster but sometimes it gets outdated. So clearing cache time to time will help your system to work smoothly.
|Device||Samsung Galaxy S10E|
|Screen||5.8 inches (14.73 cm)|
|Processor||octa core (2.73 GHz, Dual core, M4 Mongoose + 2.31 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A75 + 1.95 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55)|
|Camera||12 MP + 16 MP Dual Primary Cameras|
|IP67/68 waterproof ratings||IP68 Waterproof|
Steps to wipe cache partition on Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Power off the device
- Press and hold volume up button, Home button and power button
- When the screen with No commands message shows up tap on the screen
- Use volume keys to highlight wipe cache partition and use the power button to select it
- Confirm by selecting yes option
- Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Android Go smartphone specs leaked
- Is Samsung introduce Galaxy A30, A50, A20 and A10 with Waterproof and Dustproof Protection?
- When Will Samsung Roll Android Pie Update for Galaxy M20..?
- Download April 2019 Security Patch Updates For Pixel Phones
- Google Officially Discontinues The Pixel 2, And Inbox by Gmail App!
- Oppo Reno Surfaced On Antutu With Snapdragon 710
So, guys, this is how you can successfully Wipe Cache Partition on Samsung Galaxy S10E. We recommend you to wipe cache partition at least once a month to avoid performance issues in your device. If you are facing difficulty in any step then let us know via the comment box below. We will be happy to help you out.