Huawei launched the Honor 7X, which is a sub-brand of Honor which has entered the 18:9 ratio FullView display. Honor 7X is the successor of the last year’s device, the Honor 6X. This is the company’s first device with an 18:9 display. Here we will list all the Huawei Honor 7X Stock Firmware collections smartphone.
Talking about the specifications, Honor 7X features a 5.93-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 659 processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory. The camera on the Honor 7X comes with Dual 16MP + 2MP and 8MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 3340 mAh battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back.
You can flash the Stock Firmware on Huawei Honor 7X using the below guide on How to Install Huawei Honor 7X Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Huawei Honor 7X Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Huawei Honor 7X came out of the box with Android 7.1 Nougat.
Table of Contents
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Huawei Honor 7X
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Huawei Honor 7X
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Huawei Honor 7X
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Honor 7X
- How To Install AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei Honor 7X
- List of Best Custom ROM for Huawei Honor 7X [Updated]
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Huawei Honor 7X
- Update Resurrection Remix Oreo on Huawei Honor 7X (Android 8.1 Oreo)
List of Huawei Honor 7X Stock Firmware collection
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- If you have Unlocked Bootloader and TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 7X, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, Normal Upgrade method needed PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- List of AICP 13.1 Supported device [Android Ice Cold Project 13.1 Review]
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
I Hope this guide was helpful to flash the Huawei Honor 7X Firmware.