In 2017, LG has released a couple of market variants for the LG X Power 2 which is also known as LG K10 Power. The LG M320G refers to the Canadian variant of the LG X Power 2 that has the same features and specs. So, it can possible that an older smartphone having an outdated Android OS version may cause multiple issues with the performance. If you’re also one of them, check out this article to install the LG X Power 2 M320G Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File).
To recall, the handset came with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and then upgraded to Android 8.0 Oreo later. Needless to say that most Android users always prefer customizations which can be acquired by flashing the custom firmware or installing mod files or even rooting. So, if in case, you’ve flashed any third-party file and your device is either bricked or stuck into the bootloop or facing performance or stability issues then flashing the stock firmware again will settle you down.
Alternatively, it can also possible that you’re still using the official stock firmware but due to outdated firmware and low hardware specifications, your device now starts lagging, overheating, issues with the battery draining, slow charging, slow app opening, and more. However, you can easily fix most of these issues by simply re-installing the Stock ROM on your handset. It’ll basically clear all the system glitches and cache for optimal performance.
Table of Contents
LG X Power 2 (M320G) Specifications
LG X Power 2 came with a 5.5-inches IPS LCD display with 720×1280 pixels resolution, having a 16:9 aspect ratio screen. It’s equipped with a MediaTek MT6750 / Snapdragon 425 processor, paired with Mali-T860MP2 / Adreno 308 GPU. It comes with multiple storage variants such as 1.5GB/16GB storage, 2GB/16GB storage, and 2GB/32GB storage options.
The handset also supports an expandable MicroSD card (dedicated slot). The device packs a single 13MP primary rear camera having an LED flash, HDR, AutoFocus, etc. It also packs a single 5MP selfie shooter with an LED flash. It sports a 4,500mAh battery having 18W quick charging support depending on the market.
In terms of the connectivity options, it features a 3.5mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio, MicroUSB 2.0 port, USB OTG, etc. While the handset has an ambient light sensor, gyroscope, an accelerometer, proximity, compass sensor.
Steps to Install LG X Power 2 M320G Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
Here in this guide, we will be sharing the easy method to flash the KDZ file on your LG X Power 2 M320G handset by using the LG Flash Tool. Before heading over to the flashing guide below, make sure to follow all the requirements properly. Also, ensure to download all the necessary stuff from the links below.
As usual, here we’ve shared a couple of necessary pre-requisites to read and follow properly before jumping over to the firmware flashing steps. These pre-requirements are useful to get things ready which will gonna be useful while flashing.
1. Firmware Compatibility
It’s worth mentioning that this particular firmware file that we’ve provided will gonna only work for your LG X Power 2 M320G model. Don’t try flashing the firmware on other LG models to avoid any kind of bricking or stuck in the boot loop issue.
2. Take a Full Backup
Make sure to take a full data backup of your device before doing anything especially firmware flashing. Sometimes flashing a ROM can delete the internal data or even your data can be messed up during flashing. So, to keep things simple and save your data better, just follow this backup method (without root). Alternatively, if you’ve already installed a custom recovery like TWRP on your handset then you can also take a Nandroid Backup by following this method.
3. Maintain Battery Charge
It’s always recommended to check whether your handset is fully charged or not. Even if it’s not fully charged, just make sure to maintain at least a 50%-60% charge level before performing any task to avoid occasional shutdowns or battery juice run out issues.
4. Get Ready a Computer and a USB Cable
Before flashing the firmware file on your handset using a flash tool, you’ll require a PC/Laptop and a USB Data Cable to connect your handset to the PC. Once connected, you can flash the downloaded firmware on your device via the flash tool.
5. Download Flash Tool and Drivers:
Additionally, make sure to download all the required flash files on your PC before you try this guide.
Download Flash Files:
Firmware Installation Guide:
Without further ado, let’s get into the firmware installation process below.
- We assume that you’ve already installed both the LG USB Driver and LG Flash Tool on your PC. [If not done yet, do this first]
- Next, boot your LG handset in the Download Mode. Just press and hold the Volume Up button of the phone > Connect your device to the PC via a USB cable (Don’t release the volume up button)
- Once connected, you can release the power button.
- Now, open the LGFlashTool.exe file > The flash tool interface will appear.
- Choose CDMA from the Select Type drop-down list.
- Then click on the Select File (folder icon) to browse and choose the firmware file for your LG model.
- So, choose the KDZ firmware file and click on Open.
- Now, click on the Normal Flash option below.
- The Read Phone Information window will appear.
- Just click on the START button.
- Next, you’ll have to choose the language and country from the Select Country & Language pop-up.
- Once done, click on OK to begin the firmware flashing process.
- It generally takes a couple of minutes to complete the flashing process depending on the firmware file size.
- Once the flashing is done, your handset will restart automatically.
- Again booting your device for the first time after firmware flashing can take a couple of minutes.
- Once your mobile turned on, just disconnect the USB cable from the handset.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide pretty helpful. Feel free to ask in the comment below for additional queries.