The most popular alternative browser to Google Chrome is the Mozilla Firefox. It is an open-source web browser that is popularly known as Firefox. It makes use of the Gecko layout to render webpages to anticipate web standards. It is available for free and can be installed on various platforms, including Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and Linux. Moreover, the company has also introduced a new version of the Firefox, i.e. version 75 that comes with certain performance fixes and enhancements for the browser. Mozilla has a clean UI and is pretty good if you are looking to part ways with Google Chrome.
But, like any other browser, if you head over to their website, you will be download an online installer, which will probably be the size in some kilobytes, meaning that you will need an active internet connection in order to download the complete package again. However, in this post, we will give you the links to download all the supported device’s offline installer on which you do not require an active internet connection to install. So, that being said, let us get straight into the article itself:
New Features of Firefox 75
But, before we go ahead and download the offline installer of the Mozilla Firefox 75, let us take a look at the new and latest features, Firefox 75 brings in for the web browser, with the official release notes:
- Type less and find more with Firefox’s revamped address bar:
- Focused, clean search experience that’s optimized for smaller laptop screens
- Top sites now appear when you select the address
- Improved readability of search suggestions with a focus on new search terms
- Suggestions include solutions to common Firefox issues
- On Linux, the behavior when clicking on the Address Bar and the Search Bar now matches other desktop platforms: a single click selects all without primary selection, a double click selects a word, and a triple-click selects all with primary selection
- Firefox will locally cache all trusted Web PKI Certificate Authority certificates known to Mozilla. This will improve HTTPS compatibility with misconfigured web servers and improve security.
- Firefox is now available in Flatpak, an easier way to install and use Firefox on Linux.
- Direct Composition is being integrated for our users on Windows to help improve performance and enable our ongoing work to ship WebRender on Windows 10 laptops with Intel graphics cards.
- Various security fixes
- Experimental support for using client certificates from the OS certificate store can be enabled on macOS by setting the preference security.osclientcerts.autoload to true.
- Enterprise policies may be used to exclude domains from being resolved via TRR (Trusted Recursive Resolver) using DNS over HTTPS.
- Save bandwidth and reduce browser memory by using the loading attribute on the <img> element. The default “eager” value loads images immediately, and the “lazy” value delays loading until the image is within range of the viewport.
- Instant evaluation for Console expressions lets developers identify and fix errors more rapidly than before. As long as expressions typed into the Web Console is side-effect free, their results will be previewed while you type.
Download Firefox Offline Installer
Now, that you have gone through the latest features, Mozilla Firefox 75 brings in for the web browser, below are the links to download the offline installer for all the supported devices:
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you guys liked this post and were able to install the offline installer and upgrade your Mozilla Firefox web browser with the latest version of it. Let us know in the comments below if you come across any link failures. Until the next post. Cheers!