Xiaomi’s Mi Band is a wearable device that tracks your activity and fitness with sleep monitoring, steps counting, and more. For fitness lovers or daily activity tracking interested users, the Mi Band models are quite a value for money with good performance. If you’ve recently changed your any other wearable device or an older Mi Band and now you want to pair a new Mi Band with the Mi Fit app and Mi Band Tools on your device, then check this simple guide.
Connecting your Mi Band with the Mi Fit app is always an easy task. Whether you’re using an Android device or an iOS device, the process will be the same. Now, without further ado, let’s get into it.
Steps to Pair a New Mi Band with Mi Fit App
- First of all, install the Mi Fit app on your device from the Play Store or App Store.
- Launch the Mi Fit app > Tap on Profile > Add Device > Select Band.
- Bring the Xiaomi Mi Band wearable close to the mobile for quicker connectivity.
- Tap on the button or sensor near the LED indicator of your Mi Band to pair.
- You’ve successfully connected and synced with the Mi Fit app.
How to Pair Mi Band with Mi Band Tools?
- Keep in mind that the new Mi Band wearable is paired & synced with the Mi Fit app properly.
- Now, you will need to install the Mi Band Tools on your Android device from the Google Play Store at a few bucks. Yes! This is a paid app.
- After installation, go to the Settings on the Mi Band Tools app.
- Tap on Mi Band Bluetooth Address in the Advanced section.
- Clear the MAC Address details and press OK.
- Finally, the Mi Band Tools app will restart automatically and re-connect/pair with your new Mi Band.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this short & simple guide pretty useful. If you’ve any queries, let us know in the comments below.