Back on March 6, Realme launched the Realme 6 and the Realme 6 Pro in India. This time the Chinese manufacturer has included significant updates over their predecessor despite coming like new chipsets, 90Hz display, and 30W fast charging.
Do you own a Realme 6 Pro? If yes, then you may need this guide for future reference. Well, in this article we have shared all the tips and tricks which you may need on your Realme 6 Pro.
Table of Contents
- 1 Realme 6 Pro Specifications: Overview
- 2 Take screenshot on Realme 6 Pro
- 3 Take screen recording on Realme 6 Pro
- 4 Force reboot Realme 6 Pro
- 5 Soft reset Realme 6 Pro
- 6 Hard reset Realme 6 Pro
- 7 Enter / Exit fastboot mode on Realme 6 Pro
- 8 Enter fastboot mode on Realme 6 Pro
- 9 hide or show apps on Realme 6 Pro
- 10 hide photos/videos on Realme 6 Pro
- 11 Remove Pattern lock/Security code
- 12 Add Fingerprint on Realme 6 Pro
- 13 Wipe cache on Realme 6 Pro
- 14 Recovery Mode on Realme 6 Pro
- 15 Enable Developer option on Realme 6 Pro
- 16 Enable USB debugging on Realme 6 Pro
- 17 boot into safe mode on Realme 6 Pro
- 18 Check Software update on Realme 6 Pro
- 19 Find IMEI Serial Numbers on Realme 6 Pro
- 20 Stop Notification on Realme 6 Pro
- 21 Disable Background Apps on Realme 6 Pro
Realme 6 Pro Specifications: Overview
The Realme 6 Pro features a 6.6 inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. This display is an ultra Smooth display with a massive screen refresh rate of 90Hz, an aspect ratio of 20:9, a massive screen to body ratio of 90.6 percent. The device has a trendy punch-hole display.
Under the hood, it is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 720G SoC which is built on the 8nm process. This SoC comes with Kryo 265 cores clocked at different speeds. It also comes with Adreno 618 GPU. Coming to the memory options, the device comes with 6GB and 8GB of LPDDR4X dual-channel RAM. Further, talking about the internal storage options it available in 64GB and 128GB of UFS 2.1 onboard storage options. This is also expandable via a micro SD card (up to 256GB). The device has a dedicated slot for this, where you guys can insert two Nano type SIM cards and a micro SD card slot at the same time.
Coming to the optics, the Realme 6 Pro sports a quad-camera setup arranged in the same manner as Realme X2, XT, and Realme 6 Pro. This quad rear camera setup consists of a 64MP Samsung GW1 primary sensor with an aperture value of f/1.8 aperture. This sensor pairs with a secondary 8MP ultra wide-angle sensor with an aperture value of f/2.3. Further, this camera setup includes, a tertiary 12MP telephoto sensor with an aperture value of f/2.5 aperture and a finally a regular 2MP macro shooter with an aperture value of f/2.4. To the front, there is a dual-hole selfie punch camera setup that houses the primary 16MP Sony IMX471 sensor with an aperture value of f/2.0. This sensor pairs with an 8MP secondary wide-angle sensor.
The Realme 6 Pro packs a 4,300 mAh battery which supports for 30W Flash Charge support ( rebranded VOOC). The brand claims that it can be charged in 60 minutes from 0 – 100. The device runs on the latest Realme UI based on Android 10. The device will be available in two color options namely the Lightning Orange and Lightning Blue. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot. Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE. GPS with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NavIC. FM radio. USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go.