New announcement update provided below……
The Oppo sub-brand Realme has launched its one of the upper mid-range segment devices called Realme X2 in September 2019. It came with Android 9.0 Pie on the top of ColorOS 6 skin out-of-the-box. As the Android 10 already released officially, most of the smartphone OEMs are pushing the latest firmware update to its eligible devices. Now, the Realme X2 users should rejoice as the company has released Realme X2 Android 10 Beta (Realme UI) announcement for recruitment.
Recently, the device users already received the December 2019 patch update. That update also brought some of the bug fixes and system improvements for the Realme X2. As of now, this device users are running on stable Android 9 Pie. But thanks to the Realme for releasing the beta recruitment process. Realme India has announced that the company will recruit the Android 10 beta testers. The application starts from January 20, 2020, and requires some criteria as well.
If you’re a Realme X2 user and want to get an early taste of Android 10 (beta), you’ve to apply for the beta program. Now, before applying for the testing, make sure to follow all the requirements and timeline as well.
Realme X2 Android 10 Beta (Realme UI) – Requirements
- Must be an Indian resident
- At least 18 years old
- Owns a realme X2 (other devices cannot enroll)
- Provable experience in OS Beta testing
- Willing to provide Aadhar card or other form of identification proof
- Willing to sign an NDA (infringement will trigger legal action)
The application will be accepted from January 20 to 27, 2020. The application form will be available from the source link and additionally, you can register from here. Then the successful applicants will be contacted via email. Whereas the final list of beta testers (Realme Community Username) will be announced on February 1, 2020, in the source link. Finally, the beta testing program will start from the first week of February 2020.
For more Realme X2 software update related info, stay tuned with us.
Updated on January 15, 2020: As we all know after releasing the Android 10 and then ColorOS 7 officially, Realme has started cooking its own customized UI called Realme UI based on Android 10 (ColorOS 7) for its eligible devices. Though the company has previously released its Android 10 update roadmap officially, now things are getting more clear.
The Chinese OEM Realme has already pushed the Realme UI Beta update to the Realme X and Realme X2 Pro units. It’s worth mentioning that Realme UI Beta (2nd batch) testing registration will start from February 1, 2020, in China initially. Meanwhile, the Realme X2 Indian variants users can also apply for the beta testing program. The Realme UI Beta update (2nd batch) will start rolling out from February 7-8, 2020.
You can check out the official announcement from the source link below. Meanwhile, we’ve provided the translated version of the announcement and requirements below.
Realme X2’s early adopter entry is now open. From now on, holding realme X2 real powder can sign up for early adopters! But before you register, please read the following precautions carefully:
- This registration is only open to users using the realme X2 version in China.
- There may be unknown bugs in the “early adopter” system. Please backup your important personal data before updating.
- There is no official rollback package for this early adopter. If there is a downgrade rollback requirement in the middle, please go to the after-sales machine for processing.
- In order to facilitate the communication of users of the early adopter system, we will communicate and feedback through the QQ group. The QQ group number will be attached to your “Sign Up Pass” confirmation message. Please join the group immediately after receiving the message.
- Due to the unknown bugs and use risks of the first version, this realme UI push will be carried out in batches. The first batch of real powders that are willing to take risks can be reported to the first batch. The first batch needs to provide bug logs to help us improve the system. For the real powders that want a relatively stable experience, it is recommended to wait for the second batch.
The first batch: from now on January 19th at 23:59, limited to 500 people (the quota is full, we will sort by the registration time)
The second batch: Now-February 1 23:59 (the first batch is full, please choose the second batch)
Number of people:
Limited to 2000 people. If the quota is full before the deadline for registration, the registration entry below will be closed. We will filter the list of the first and second batch of users according to the registration order and question-answer, and confirm the notification by SMS.
Realme X2 adapts to realme UI early adopter registration entry →
List announcement time:
The first batch: January 20th, if approved, you will receive an invitation to add group text messages;
The second batch: February 4th, if approved, you will receive an invitation to add a group SMS.
Early adopter system push time:
First batch: years ago
Second batch: February 7-8