The latest version of Resurrection Remix was released, and it is anticipated that it is the final version of Nougat build. The following one is likely to be predicated on Android 8.0 Oreo. The latest version of Resurrection Remix Oreo; also it is predicated on Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Lots of custom ROM maintainers and developers are currently deploying the final builds of this Nougat update. Custom ROMS maintainers like Lineage OS 15, Paranoid Android, have already announced final Nougat updates. Lineages OS have begun the growth of Android 8.0 Oreo established ROMS.
In the upcoming few months, it is possible to anticipate launches of various custom ROMs according to Android O. It is apparent that Resurrection Remix Oreo is a pre-build to ensure consumers using it may get Oreo OTA update as it comes out. It consists of September 2017 Security Patch degree. It is still predicated on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Nevertheless, it includes a great deal of bug fixes, stability and performance improvements, Additional PA color engine, pocket style improvements, plus a whole lot more.
What is Resurrection Remix?
Resurrection Remix is a combination of the stability provided by CM and features from Slim, Omni and original Remix builds providing an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the newest features brought directly to your device. This ROM is an ultimately full-featured , stable and combined with the best features of open source roms .we are also providing lot of awesome original Resurrection Remix ROM add-on s in the builds. includes best of performance, customization, power and the newest features on your device!
Features of Android OREO:
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest and 8th major version of the Android mobile operating system after the release of Android Nougat. The latest features of Android Oreo includes New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and much more.
- Picture In A Picture – Videos will switch to smaller, minimized versions when you navigate to other apps. This feature is similar to what a YouTube video does in the YouTube mobile app when you drag it to the corner.
- Multi-Display Support – This feature would provide you with the ability to launch an activity, say, Chrome, on a remote display like your HDTV or PC display. The potential applications for this feature are endless.
- Background Limits – This feature will let you set a limit to what an app can do while it’s operating in the background. You can use this to conserve power and in turn get more battery life.
- New Wi-Fi Features – This new Android version would include more Wi-Fi features like Neighborhood Aware Networking (NAN), which makes it easy for devices to connect with one another without an internet access point or internet access at all.
- Notifications Channels – This feature provides the ability to group notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This means you can group notifications for certain apps together and make it easier for the management of notifications.
Resurrection Remix (Pre-Oreo Release) Change Log:
- Improved Pocket mode.
- September Security Patches.
- Device Specific Changes and Fixes.
- More themes Compatible With Color Engine
- Some of the Updates From LineageOS.
Download Resurrection Remix Oreo (Pre-Oreo Release):
The following table consists of code names of devices which are supported by the Resurrection Remix along with the download link. To download and install Resurrection Remix on your device, you have to make sure that which code belongs to your device. You can simply Google for the codes for your device. In order to install these ROMs, you will need to have TWRP recovery installed on your phone along with unlocked bootloader.
How to Install Resurrection Remix Oreo On Android Device:
- Make sure you have the latest TWRP recovery installed with unlocked Bootloader on your Android device.
- Once you have TWRP recovery installed in your phone, download the Resurrection Remix Oreo for your phone and proceed to the following guide:
- Download the Gapps file from below and move it to your memory card. To flash Gapps in your smartphone you have to follow the following guide:
- If you want to root your device then you can download Magisk from the link below. Once downloaded, move it to your SD card and follow this guide:
So, this was all about downloading and installing Resurrection Remix Oreo (Pre-Oreo Release) on your device. We have also provided the list of devices getting this ROM update. If you have any doubt, suggestion or query about the article then you can write us in the comments section.