Realme 3 Pro was launched back in 2019. The phone comes with some decent mid-range specs. Realme has also been able to build a reputation as a regular security update provider. In this post, we will give you a dedicated Realme 3 Pro software update tracker. This post will keep your post up to date regarding all their information related to Realme 3 Pro. So, if you are the owner of Realme 3 Pro, then you should keep checking this post back often.
Make a note that this post will be continuously updated with the latest update information rolled over for the Realme 3 Pro device. The phone has already received the Android 10 Realme UI 1.0. Moreover, the device is also planned to be upgraded with the Android 11 Realme UI 2.0 update somewhere in Q2 of 2021. So, with that being said, let us get straight into the article itself:
Table of Contents
Realme 3 Pro – Specifications
Realme introduced the Realme 3 Pro back in 2019 and it is powered by the Snapdragon 710 chipset. It is coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone comes with a 6.3-inch display, 1080 x 2340 pixels, at an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 ratio and 409 PPI density. The display of the phone is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The Realme 3 Pro comes with Android 9 Pie out of the box and currently sits with Android 10 Realme UI 1.0. The phone is planned to get updated to Android 11 in Q2 2021.
Talking about the cameras of the device, it packs a dual-camera setup with 16+5MP, which is capable of recording 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps, 720p@960fps and has electronic image stabilization. For selfies, the phone comes with a 25 MP camera. It is juiced by a 4045 mAh battery which supports Fast charging 20W, and VOOC 3.0. The fingerprint scanner is placed at the back of the device.
Software Update Tracker
Here we will give you the links to download all the latest updates pushed for the Realme 3 Pro. Note that this software update table will be continuously updated, whenever a new update is pushed for the Realme 3 Pro. So, we would advise the users to keep a check on this software update tracker to know first-hand all the information related to the Realme 3 Pro software update.
How To Check For Software Updates On Realme 3 Pro?
Realme will roll out new updates via OTA in batches. So, not all the devices will pick up the latest updates as soon as it is released. It is rolled out in a phased manner. However, users can manually check for the updates by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on System Updates.
- This will start checking for new updates.
- If there is a new update available then, you can tap on the update to download it.
How To Manually Flash Firmware On Your Realme 3 Pro?
To avoid major issues if the firmware is not properly installed, you need to make sure that you have taken a backup of the data stored in your device to avoid data loss. Moreover, you should also keep the battery of your phone charged to about 50% or more. Last but not the least, download the latest firmware compatible with your device to avoid any issues.
Via Simple Mode
- You need to download the firmware file from the link provided in the above section.
- Copy and Paste the firmware file in the internal storage of your Realme 3 Pro.
- Tap the firmware file and hit the Update Now button.
- This will start the installation of the firmware file on your smartphone.
Via Recovery Mode
- Firstly grab the firmware file from the link provided in the above section.
- Place the firmware file in the internal storage.
- Turn your Realme device off.
- Now, press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons to boot into Recovery Mode.
- Once in the Recovery Mode, select the language.
- Under ColorOS recovery, select Install from Storage Device option.
- Now, locate the update file either on your internal storage and select it.
- Tap on the firmware to start the installation of the new update.
- That’s it!
So, there you have it from my side in this post. Note that all the latest updates will be put up in this software update tracker once they are released. So, if you own a Realme 3 Pro, then we advise you to keep a check on this post very often to keep your Realme 3 Pro up to date.
In the meantime, if you liked this content and want to read more content, for more such awesome coverage, you can head over to our check out our Windows Guides, Gaming Guides, Social Media Guides, iPhone, and Android Guides to read more. Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for awesome videos related to Android, iOS, and Gaming. So, until the next post…Cheers!