Destiny Card is one of the few cards that require no credit score from banks. However, for this reason, many users are availing of the offer worldwide. But, there aren’t many users who know how to activate Destiny Card via Destinycard.com login. Well, that’s the reason why we are here. In this article, we will guide you through the needy steps that you need to take to activate your Destiny Card. So, let’s get started with the guide.
What is Destiny Card?
Destiny’s card works just like any other prepaid card. Additionally, credit cards offer unsecured loans for purchases that would otherwise be immediately deducted. However, Destiny Card allows you to pay back within 45 days before the money is deducted from your bank account. Destiny Card doesn’t evaluate your credit score, making it different. In addition to Genesis FS Card Service, Inc, First Electronic Bank issues the Destiny Card.
Why Choose Destiny Mastercard?
To pave the way towards a brighter future, you need a credit card available at destinycard.com. With a Destiny card, you can focus on improving your credit while pursuing your goals. Furthermore, a credit card offers an added level of security, which makes it easy to use.
Steps to Activate Your Card (Requires Log-In): Destinycard.com Activate Card
So, here are some steps that will help you activate your Destiny card:
- Visit https://destiny.myfinanceservice.com/ to activate the destiny card.
- You can now log in to the secure server for the Destiny card.
- Thereafter, you must enter a username and password to log in.
- Type in the Destiny Card number.
- Enter the card’s expiration date.
- Now, you need to enter the Security Code/CVV on the backside of the card.
- Finally, click the Activate button.
- It will take some time for the card to be activated.
Who Can Apply For The Destiny Mastercard?
Destiny Mastercards can be obtained by anyone who wants their credits to be established or rebuilt. For pre-qualification or approval, you must:
- It is a requirement that you be 18 years of age, and have a valid social security number, a physical address, and a US IP address.
- The delinquent Destiny Mastercard account should not have been charged off.
- You will also have to meet additional credit qualifications, such as reviewing your income and your debt.
- It will also verify your identity.
How to Register For Destiny Account at Destinycard.com Activate
Destiny credit cards are by default, master cards. You can register for a Destiny account on their official website. So, here’s the process you need to follow in order to register for a Destiny account:
- Visit this website: Https://destiny.myfinanceservice.com.
- From the right side, click Register Your Account, located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On the next page, you will need to provide your card number, date of birth, and social security number.
- Tap on Continue to Next Step.
- In the next few minutes, you should receive a 6-digit code on your registered phone number. You must enter it to confirm your account.
What Are The Benefits of Destiny MasterCard?
There are a number of major benefits to owning a Destiny MasterCard, including:
- No Upfront Security Deposit: This is one of the major benefits of the Destiny MasterCard. There’s no security deposit required for this credit card, unlike most others.
- Low Minimum Credit Score: Another benefit of this card is that you don’t need a good credit score.
- Quick Pre-Qualification: You can check your eligibility for a Destiny MasterCard by doing a quick pre-qualification check. Within 60 seconds, it’s done. You will receive your new card within days of applying if you qualify.
- Reports to All Three Credit Bureaus: Your Destiny MasterCard reports to all three credit bureaus so you can monitor your credit score and ensure that it improves over time.
So, that’s all we have for you on how to activate your Destiny Card using destinycard.com/login. We hope that this guide has helped you. In the meantime, comment below and let us know if you have any queries.