Last Updated on March 02, 2018: Open Gapps started distributing the Android 8.1 Oreo Supported Gapps file for any AOSP ROM. The update is still in beta stage, though the Open Gapps is safe and stable to use.
As we know, Google has released the latest version of its operating system Android 8.0 Oreo recently, along with the AOSP (Android Open Source Project) source code for Android 8.0. Many developers have updated their ROM into Android 8.0 Oreo, and several are planning to bring Android Oreo Custom ROMs to their device. But if you update your ROM into AOSP Android Oreo you will need a Gapps file that is why we are providing the direct links to Download Android Oreo Gapps.
Google recently released the official Android 8.0 Oreo for both Nexus and Pixel Devices. It simply means that the evolution of Android 8.0 Oreo begins by programmers. The Developers on XDA already brings the Android 8.0 Oreo established AOSP ROM for several devices. You need to download Gapps for Oreo Android 8.0 before flashing Oreo based custom ROM on your device. Otherwise, Google Play Services will not work on your device.
AOSP established ROMs not built with Google services pre-installed, you have to manually install them by flashing a compatible Gapps bundle from TWRP or some other type of custom recovery. If you’re planning to improve your phone or wish to flash AOSP 8.0 established ROM, then you have download Gapps to get Android Oreo. The majority of the programmers are using CyanogenMod as the foundation for their ROMs, and many of other customized ROMs like Resurrection Remix, ParanoidAndroid, OmniROM, SlimROM, etc. are all based on it. So you require Android 8.0 Oreo Gapps package for all these ROMs.
Download Android Oreo Gapps (Gapps for Oreo):
At present, just one Gapps bundle is available for Android Oreo which you may download from these links. Android Oreo 8.0 Gapps package is available for both arm and arm64 bit devices.
Open Gapps for Android 8.0 and 8.1 Oreo ROMs:
Google apps are the proprietary Google-branded applications that come pre-
Slim Gapps for Android 8.0 Oreo ROMs:
This Gapp’s bundle is one of the very best and little size. For the time being, Slim Gapps for AOSP 8.0 is not available, but we will update the article once it’s available.
Slim Gapps for Android 8.0 Oreo — Coming Soon
Download A-Gapps for Android 8.0 Oreo:
This bundle provides a Minimal Gapps 8.0 or a Gapps to get 8.0 to your device. The package made by XDA manhood @dravoc76. This is the lowest size Gapps bundle with just 51mb. Download A Gapps to get android 8.0 on the link below.
A Gapps for Android 8.0 Oreo — Coming Soon
OpenGapps for Android 8.0 Oreo ROMs:
Open Gapps is easily the most popular and one of the greatest Gapps. If you wish to download Android 8.0 Oreo Gapps package, you should definitely try this one. It comes with a different bundles inventory, mini, micro, pico, or nano Gapps for Android Oreo, etc., you need to inspect the difference and download any Gapps. For the time being, Open Gapps for AOSP 8.0 is not available, but we will update the article once it’s available.
Open Gapps for Android 8.0 Oreo — Coming Soon
Dynamic Gapps/ Bank Gapps for Android 8.0 Oreo ROMs:
Bank/Dynamic Gapps is the one which provides minimal edition Gapps with the proper installation of performing services. These Gapps made by a programmer from dirty unicorn ROM. For the time being, Bank Gapps for AOSP 8.0 is not available, but we will update the article once it’s available for download.
Dynamic Gapps for Android 8.0 Oreo: Soon to come
Check Popular Post
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Method To Install Android 8.0 Oreo Gapps Package ROMs:
- First, download Android Oreo Gapps and store it on your device.
- Today boot your phone into Recovery Mode.
- Now, if you’re using TWRP recovery click on ‘Install’ and choose Gapps package or if you’re using CWM recovery then click on install zip from sd card and select Gapps package from your storage.
- Once you are done with selecting the Gapps, simply flash the zip file.
- Now clear Dalvik Cache and Cache after flashing the Gapps.
So this the Comprehensive guide of where to Download Android Oreo Gapps (Gapps for Oreo Android 8.0) and also the best way to install Gapps on Android 8.0 Oreo. You can write us in the comments section in case if you have any doubts or suggestions.
For Other Gapps:
- Download and Install Official Gapps For LineageOS 15
- How To Solve Process com.google.process.gapps Error
- Download and Install GApps for Lineage OS
- How To Safely Download & Install Gapps for CM13 ROMS