Fujitsu is a Japanese multinational information technology equipment and services company. Last year, it was the world’s fourth-largest IT service provider. The brand manufactures Android smartphones as well. There are plenty of Android devices launched by the Fujitsu brand who offers great value for money devices. If you’re using any Fujitsu smartphone or planning to buy then this guide is for you. Here in this article, we will share with you the link to Download latest Fujitsu USB drivers and installation guide.
Check out all the Fujitsu smartphones from the list below.
List of Supported Fujitsu USB Drivers
|Fujitsu Arrows U (2019)||Download Link|
|Arrows Be3 F-02L (2019)||Download Link|
|Arrows NX F-01K (2017)||Download Link|
|Fujitsu Arrows M04 (2017)||Download Link|
|Arrows NX F-01J (2016)||Download Link|
|Arrows M357 (2016)||Download Link|
|Fujitsu Arrows M03 (2016)||Download Link|
|Arrows SV F-03H (2016)||Download Link|
|Arrows NX F-02H (2015)||Download Link|
|Fujitsu Arrows Tab M01T (2015)||Download Link|
|Arrows M02 (2015)||Download Link|
|Arrows NX F-04G (2015)||Download Link|
|Fujitsu Arrows M01 (2014)||Download Link|
|Arrows M555/KA4 (2014)||Download Link|
|Arrows M305/KA4 (2014)||Download Link|
|Fujitsu Arrows Tab F-03G (2014)||Download Link|
|Arrows NX F-02G (2014)||Download Link|
|Arrows NX F-05F (2014)||Download Link|
|Fujitsu Arrows A 301F (2013)||Download Link|
|Arrows Tab F-02F (2013)||Download Link|
|Arrows NX F-01F (2013)||Download Link|
|Fujitsu Arrows A 202F (2013)||Download Link|
Fujitsu USB Drivers
In case, you don’t know about the USB drivers and its features, read the paragraph. Fujitsu USB drivers are necessary to make a stable and secure connection between a Fujitsu device and the PC. After connecting the device to your PC, you can easily transfer the data between two devices or can flash any files on your device as well. The device compatible USB drivers play a great role to make stable and faster connectivity. Here in this guide, we will share with you all the requirements and steps to download and install the USB drivers on your computer.
- This USB driver file is only for Fujitsu devices. Don’t try it on other devices.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB Cable is required.
Steps to install Fujitsu USB drivers on PC
To install the device compatible USB drivers on your PC, you will need to follow any one method from below. We have given two possible and simple methods.
- First, download the USB Driver zip file from the link given above.
- Extract it on your PC/Laptop (Windows).
- Select the .exe extension file from the list and run as an administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install it completely on your computer.
- You’re done.
- Download and extract the USB driver file from above on your PC.
- Connect your Android device to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to Windows Explorer and then open Computer Management.
- On the left pane, you will see the Device Manager option. Select it.
- Go to the right pane, locate and expand Portable Devices or Other Devices option which one you see.
- Now, right-click the name of the device you have connected. Then select Update Driver Software.
- Go to the Hardware Update wizard and select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click on Next button > Browse and then locate the USB driver folder.
- Click on the Next button to install the driver.
Hope that you’ve successfully installed the latest USB Drivers on your computer based on your device. If you have any queries, ask in the comments below.