Hello! you might have come here because many of you might not know how to enable developer options in Android. So, you don’t have to worry as we bring you guide on – How To Enable Developer Options On Android Smartphone.
Developer options give an another advance set of settings that you can change and it can easily be enabled on any version of Android. Options like stay awake, cast screen, USB debugging, show touches are found here. Many of them search for how to enable USB debugging where you need it for root is found in Developer Options.
Without any further due let’s guide you out how you can enable developer options on your phone.
How To Enable Developer Options On Android Smartphone
Much of the times developer options on an android phone are hidden and you need to enable them. The process of doing is similar on each smartphone but it may be little change but the process is similar. It is always important for me to enable developer options on every new Android smartphone I buy.
- Open Android Settings.
- Scroll down until you find About Phone Option.
- Some phones will display android phone information such as Android OS running and model no. but some of them have to click on Device Information.
- Here you will find different options like – Android Version, Model No., Baseband version, Build Number.
- Here you will have to click Build Number for 7 times. A message will appear as now you are a developer or developer options are enabled.
- Then you will find the option of Developer Options above About Phone options in settings.
This was our simple guide for – How simply you can enable developer options on any phone. Did this guide help you or did we miss something? Comment down below and be connected to Get Droid Tips for a readers base.