Rogue Company is one of the latest multiplayer free-to-play third-person shooter video game that’s developed by First Watch Games and published by Hi-Rez Studios. It’s available for Windows, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch platforms that also support cross-platform. Though the game seems promising enough, it has plenty of errors and bugs that we can’t deny. The game is currently available as an Early Access and obviously can have multiple issues. Meanwhile, reports are coming out that there is No Audio or Black Screen issue in Rogue Company for the Windows version players mostly.
Now, if you’re also facing the same issue with the PC version Rogue Company game then this troubleshooting guide is for you. Here we’ve shared a couple of fixes that should work for you. According to the affected Rogue Company players, they’re not getting any kind of sound while launching or playing the game which seems pretty awkward. Similarly, the black screen issue while launching the game with audio running in the background is another common issue for the Rogue Company players.
How to Fix No Audio or Black Screen issue in Rogue Company
For Audio Issue:
- First of all, make sure that you’ve selected the right audio output device.
- Next, go to Settings > System > Sound > Sound Control Panel.
- Click on Active audio device > Properties > Spatial Sound > Turn off and Apply.
For Black Screen:
- Whenever you face a black screen issue on the game, just press Alt + Enter keys.
- The game will run into Windowed Mode and the display will start showing again.
- Next, head over to the display/graphics settings in the game > Set the lower display resolution and choose Windowed or Fullscreen Windowed mode > Save changes and re-launch the game.
- Additionally, make sure the game is using the dedicated graphics card instead of the default graphics card.
- Update your graphics driver version from Device Manager > Display adapter > Right-click on the dedicated GPU card > Select Update driver > Check automatically search for updated software driver > Once updated, restart your PC.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide pretty helpful. For further queries, you can comment below.