The newly released Rogue Company is a free-to-play online multiplayer third-person shooter video game developed by First Watch Games and published by Hi-Rez Studios. This game is in the early beta stage for testing purposes to the interested players and available for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch platforms. Meanwhile, some of the players are experiencing Rogue Company Unable to Connect to Server – Code 1,000,018,808 while connecting to game servers. If you’re also one of them, check the steps to fix this error.
However, it’s expected that the early beta build always comes with plenty of bugs and error codes & Rogue Company is no exception here. So, we’re expecting that so much server maintenance process and server downtimes will happen during the beta phase of any game.
It seems that plenty of Rogue Company players are getting affected by the server connectivity issue on PC, Xbox, PS4, and Nintendo Switch and start reporting on subreddit. Additionally, can’t connect to the server issue can also appear due to your internet problem.
Fix Rogue Company Unable to Connect to Server – Code 1,000,018,808
If you’re getting the unable to connect to server error while trying to launch the game or getting into the matchmaking, ensure that the maintenance process is ongoing like the below tweet. So, following Hirez Operations on Twitter will always give you a real-time update or notice for the server work.
[status] In Progress: Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary. https://t.co/gYc5CWnU26
— Hi-Rez Operations (@HirezOps) August 17, 2020
- First of all, head over to the Hi-Rez Studios server status page for all the real-time and official info. If you found that there is some issue with the game server, close your game and wait for a couple of hours before trying again.
- Additionally, you can follow the official @RogueCompany Twitter handle for more details.
- If in case, there is no server maintenance or downtime occurs then check your internet connection properly.
- Try power cycle the router or check using a wired connection instead of Wi-Fi.
- Reset your router as well.
- If your router supports dual-band Wi-Fi then try shifting from 2.4GHz to 5GHz.
- Change NAT Type or DNS Address on the router, if possible.
- Make sure that the Rogue Company game and the client is updated to the latest version/patch.
- Check your PC or Console firmware for any pending updates. If any firmware update is available, simply upgrade to it.
- You can also try using the mobile hotspot to check for the particular error code.
If none of the above methods work for you, try contacting Hi-Rez Studio’s support for further assistance. You can comment below for further queries or errors.