Tiburon and Electronic Arts launched a new video game in August 2023. The game is called “Madden NFL 24” and it is a strategic football sports simulation game. It offers new features such as FieldSENSE, Sapien technology, and better crossplay support. The character movements in the game feel more realistic and the AI power gives players more control that’s why it’s currently trending. However, some players are experiencing the Madden 24 Ultimate Team Unable to Connect to EA Servers Error.
As usual, Madden NFL 24 also come with some major bugs and stability issues just like other video games. If you’re also one of the victims to encounter this error message then don’t worry. Here we’ve shared with you some workarounds that should come in handy. Some of the affected players are facing the error message that says “Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later.” while playing Head 2 Head or House Rules in MUT.
Players of Madden NFL 24 cannot currently play multiplayer matches in Ultimate Team, which is frustrating. Unfortunately, there is no official solution available yet. The error message “Unable to Connect to EA Servers” is causing problems for affected players. This error message appears in the MUT lineup and can cause issues with corrupted data, resulting in server disconnections or being kicked out of the multiplayer. But there is nothing to worry about it.
- Fix: Madden 24 Ultimate Team Unable to Connect to EA Servers Error
Fix: Madden 24 Ultimate Team Unable to Connect to EA Servers Error
Fortunately, there are a couple of troubleshooting methods mentioned below that should come in handy. Make sure to check out all the workarounds one by one until the problem has been fixed. So, without further ado, let’s jump into it.
1. Check Out the EA Server Status
You should check the EA game server status to ensure online services are up and running well. In case, you’re experiencing the server connectivity error for any specific game then make sure to game’s server status. In some cases, issues with the server outage or downtime might occur in service interruptions. You can also check out the DownDetector EA Status webpage to know if EA servers are working or not.
At the time of writing this article, it seems that plenty of players are experiencing a lot of server connectivity issues apart from the EA account login issues and gameplay issues. So, you might need to wait for a couple of hours or more and then try running the game again to check for the issue. You can also follow the @EAHelp Twitter handle to get all the real-time updates and info regarding server outages, etc.
2. Relaunch Madden NFL 24
You should also relaunch the Madden NFL 24 game on your respective device to ensure there is no issue with the game launching or temporary glitch. A standard reboot or relaunch of the game application can also remove several issues.
3. Update Madden NFL 24
Even an outdated game patch version can trigger several potential issues on the gaming device that lead to game crashes, server connectivity issues, etc. It’s recommended to check for the game update periodically and install the latest update whenever available. You can follow the steps below to do the same.
- Open the Steam client > Go to Library.
- Click on Madden NFL 24 from the list of installed games.
- Now, the client will automatically search for the available update.
- If there is an update available, click on the Update option.
- Wait for a couple of minutes or so until the game update completes.
- It depends on the storage space and internet connectivity.
- Once done, close the Steam client.
- Finally, reboot your PC to apply changes, and launch the Madden NFL 24 game again.
For Epic Games Launcher:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher > Head over to Library.
- Now, click on the three-dot icon next to Madden NFL 24.
- Make sure the Auto Update option is turned on.
For EA Desktop:
- Launch the EA Desktop app on your PC > Go to My Game Library.
- Now, right-click on Madden NFL 24 > Select Update game.
- Ensure to wait for the game update to be installed on your PC.
- Once done, reboot the PC to apply changes, and launch the game.
4. Scan and Repair the Game Files
Sometimes missing or corrupted game files on the PC may cause some issues with the game launching or server connectivity. It doesn’t mean that you’ll always get an error message or warning notice after crashing. A minor but useful game file may get corrupted or missing quite easily. Luckily, most of the game launchers do come with a useful feature to automatically verify and repair game files online. To do so:
- Launch the Steam client > Click on Library.
- Right-click on Madden NFL 24 from the list of installed games.
- Now, click on Properties > Go to Local Files.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
- You’ll have to wait for the process until it gets completed.
- Once done, just restart your computer.
For Epic Games Launcher:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher > Click on Library.
- Click on the three-dots icon next to Madden NFL 24.
- Click on Verify > Wait for the process to complete and restart the launcher.
For EA Desktop:
- Launch the EA Desktop app on your PC.
- Head over to the My Game Library > Locate Madden NFL 24.
- Now, click on the Settings (Gear icon) > Select Repair.
- Wait for the process to be completed.
- Finally, reboot the PC to apply changes.
5. Create a New MUT Lineup
Some of the affected players did claim that creating a new MUT lineup in Madden NFL 24 might help other players too. Try creating a new lineup to check for the issue.
- Open the Madden NFL 24 game.
- Go to your Lineup in MUT.
- Select Change Active Lineup.
- You’ll see a “Create New” option.
- Just activate it and create a new lineup.
- You can use the Generate Best Lineup tool.
- Activate the new lineup and run the game again.
6. Try Deactivating All Superstar Players
You should deactivate all Superstar players in your lineup manually and then select the players again. Some players have also found this trick useful.
7. Clear the DNS Cache
It’s also possible that your Windows system has gathered plenty of DNS cache data related to the internet configuration. You can follow the steps below to easily connect with the game servers after removing the DNS resolver cache data from the system.
- Open the Start Menu.
- Type and search Command Prompt.
- Right-click on Command Prompt > Select Run as an Administrator.
- Click on Yes to allow the admin access.
- Once the cmd window opens, type the following command, and hit Enter:
- A successful message will appear that says, ‘Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.’
- Restart the PC to apply changes.
8. Change DNS Settings
Ensure to use a Google DNS address (public DNS) to ensure there is no server connectivity issue with the problematic game. Sometimes issues with your blocked DNS address that has been provided by the ISP may have some issues. To do this, you can follow the steps below according to the gaming device.
- Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialogue box.
- Type ncpa.cpl and click on OK to open the Network Connections page.
- Now, right-click on your active network adapter > Click on Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) > Click on Properties.
- Click to select Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Now, enter 22.214.171.124 for the Preferred DNS server and 126.96.36.199 for the Alternate DNS server.
- Once done, click on OK to save changes.
- Make sure to restart your computer to apply changes.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the Guide menu.
- Go to the System tab > Select Settings.
- Choose Network > Select Network Settings.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Select DNS Settings > Select Manual.
- Enter 188.8.131.52 for the Primary DNS Address and 184.108.40.206 for the Secondary DNS Address.
- Once done, reboot the console to change the effects.
- Go to the PlayStation Settings menu > Select Network.
- Select Set Up Internet Connection > Select Wi-Fi or LAN (whatever you use).
- Choose Custom > Select IP Address Settings to Automatic.
- Set DHCP Host Name to Do Not Specify > Select DNS Settings to Manual.
- Enter 220.127.116.11 for Primary DNS and 18.104.22.168 for Secondary DNS.
- Now, select Next > Set MTU Settings to Automatic.
- Set Proxy Server to Do Not Use.
- Once done, reboot the console to apply changes.
9. Reinstall Madden NFL 24
If you’re helpless and nothing seems to be working for you, then uninstall and reinstall the Madden NFL 24 game on your device by following the steps below.
- Press the Xbox button on the controller to open the guide menu.
- Select Games from the Games & Apps menu.
- Head over to the Madden NFL 24 game you want to delete.
- Just select the NFL 24 game and select the menu button (three dots icon).
- Choose Uninstall > Select Uninstall All to confirm the uninstallation process.
Then reinstall the Madden NFL 24 game again by following the steps below:
- Insert the disc of the Madden NFL 24 game or download it from the Microsoft Store.
- Go to Games & Apps > Select Games.
- Locate the game from the list and select Ready to Install.
- Navigate to the Madden NFL 24 game icon you want to delete in the library.
- Once the game icon is highlighted, press the Options button on your controller to open the options menu.
- Scroll down to Delete and confirm the selection by pressing the OK button.
- Once the game is uninstalled, restart your console to refresh the system.
Next, reinstall the Madden NFL 24 game again by following the steps below:
- Select Library and scroll down until you find the Purchased section on the home screen.
- If you want to search for specific PlayStation Plus games, choose the yellow Plus sign under the Purchased icon.
- You’ll get a small download icon next to the games that aren’t downloaded.
- Select the download icon on the Madden NFL 24 game.
- It will start reinstalling the game on your console.
- Wait for the process to complete and then relaunch the game.
- Open the Start menu and search for Control Panel.
- Now, open Control Panel > Click on Uninstall a program.
- Click to select Madden NFL 24 > Select Uninstall.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete uninstallation.
- Once done, reboot the PC to apply changes.
- Finally, head over to the respective game client, and reinstall the game again.
10. Contact EA Help
If none of the methods worked for you then make sure to contact EA Help as a last chance. Submitting the support ticket or the detailed error report might help the developers investigate the issue further.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.