Android Devices are great and we have seen it improve a lot over time. Well, there is something which a lot of you might be willing to have better on your Android Smartphone, one of the most common one being the Performance. No one likes a laggy and slow Android Device, Right? Well, there are certain tips and tricks which can help you boost speed on your Android Device’s performance.
Don’t worry as we at the GetDroidTips are here to help you out. Today, in this post, we would be covering on Increase the performance of Android and boost speed with this hidden feature. So without any further, we do, let’s get straight to it.
Increase the performance of Android and boost speed with this hidden feature
You might have been surprised by reading this post’s title as it has hidden in it. And yes it is there for a reason, we have not put it there for a click bait. Well, you might get a bit surprised if you are someone who has never heard of Developer Options in Android.
Anyways, let us share that hidden feature with you guys which would help you in increasing the performance on your Android Device and Boost speed. Now, if that sounds interesting? Let us get into it. You need to follow these steps carefully to increase the performance of Android and boost speed:
- First of all, go to the Settings on your Android Device.
- If you are on Android 8.0 or higher versions, then select the System from the list. (Skip this if you are not on Android Oreo or above)
- Tap on About Device.
- Here, tap 7 times on the Build Number until you see a toast saying Congratulations! You are now a Developer.
- Now, go back to the Settings.
- Here, you must see a new option for Developer Options. Just tap on it.
- Scroll down until you see the Window animation scale option. Now change the 1x value to 0.5X.
- Tap on the Transition animation scale and change the value from 1x to 0.5X.
- Now, tap on the Animator animation scale and change the value from 1x to 0.5X.
Please note that the values are 0.5x and not the x5.
- That’s it. Now, you must notice an improvement in performance of your Android Device.
What we have actually done here is just made each animation to take half as long to play. This will result in tasks happening twice as fast as you do things like open and close apps. Now, if you feel a bit sluggish after setting these set of settings, then revert them back. You can do this easily bu just reverting back the changes, changing the animation scale value to x1.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Increase the performance of Android and boost speed with this hidden feature. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, you have stuck somewhere or have any questions related to the topic, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.