Here is the Guide for How to Root any Android Phone without PC. in this guide we are using Kingroot for rooting any Android Device. This Kingroot app is supported by many Android device such as Micromax, Lava, Karbonn, OnePlus, Nexus, HTC, LG, Xiaomi Mi and Redmi Series, Huawei and Honor Series, All Samsung device, etc. So if you want to try this on your phone. You can! In this Guide, we will help to Root any Android Phone without PC using Kingroot App
What does Rooting Does ?
Android rooted phone means that you can have a better administrator privileges for all systems. With it, you can get administrative rights to root your android phone. Root is indispensable for android. As root is getting simpler, it can generate one-click root application, make the root simpler, and there are many phones with android assistant software that supports one click root. As long as you connect your phone to the computer, the root application software can be done automatically. After that, your application system lists will show “supersu”, which is a sign of root success. It can give root permissions on your rooted device. Read the guide properly on How to Root any Android Phone without PC
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By rooting you will loose the warranty and sometime if you dont read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful
PREREQUISITE TO ROOT ANY ANDROID PHONE
- Go to Settings -> Security and tick to enable the “Unknown sources” options
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Please take a backup before you mess up something !
Steps For How to Root any Android Phone without PC :
- First of all enable the unknown source application, To do that – Go to Settings – > Security and Tick the option “Unknown Source”
- Download the KINGROOT APP file (The app is not available from Play Store, So download manually from the link ) – Click Here to Download
- Install the Kingroot on your phone
- Open the Kingroot App. It will check if the phone is able to root or not. Once it is done it will show the button to root. Click on it
- Now Don’t press any other button, just click on continue to root the phone.
- It will take some time. So be patient. If the reboot at the time of rooting, then don’t panic. After the reboot launch the Kingroot app again.
- Once the process is complete it will show the message that the root has completed.
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed the Kingroot
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have rooted on your smartphone