Last Updated on March 20, 2018: Today we added the SuperSU Apk details along with download link for both free and pro version. We also added the latest Stable SuperSU Zip V2.82 version of Flashable zip in the download link.
Here is the full guide on how to download and Root your smartphone using Custom Recovery. In this Guide, we will use TWRP Recovery has an example. First, download the SuperSU Zip file from below link and make sure you have TWRP or any custom recovery on your smartphone. To check, boot into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously. This way you can check if your smartphone is running custom recovery or stock.
Download and Root with SuperSU Zip using Custom Recovery
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won't happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
Check Popular Post
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices - Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Steps to Install SuperSU using TWRP Recovery:
- Download SuperSU to root your device
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory
- Turn off your phone.
- Boot your phone into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously. (In some phone, you can access the recovery menu by pressing “Volume UP + Power” button)
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed.
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your smartphone.
I hope this guide was helpful to install supersu zip file on your phone.
Latest SuperSU APK Download
Time and again we have said that rooting always opens door to the deeper world of Android OS. When you have root access to your device you get the access as superuser. You will get lots of possibilities. This will include the ability to flash custom ROM or custom kernel of your choice. You can even increase the efficiency of your smartphone. The battery that depletes quickly can survive for a long time on a rooted device. Sounds interesting..? Well, read on to find more.
Sometimes people often confuse the term rooting with hacking. This is not true at all. Rooting gives you the control to make your device more efficient secure and faster. Well to grant root access to your Android device you have to make use of certain tools.
This is where SuperSU comes into the scene. It is an Android App that will help you root your device and provide the aforementioned Superuser access. It also brings loads of other features. This includes. It also helps to configure notifications for each App on the device post rooting. Another great feature is the provision for temporarily unrooting the device. A user can permanently unroot the device too using SuperSU.
This App is entirely free to download. However, there is an in-app purchase but it won’t really bring anything special to your device. Also, there is an option for donation to the developers. If you wish and feel like you can contribute to same.
Download SuperSU Apk:
Detail Features of SuperSU
Here is some more feature that SuperSu provides to the users.
- Superuser access prompt/access logging/ access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Permanent unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn't properly booted
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Theme selectable from 4 options
You can yourself see what kind of advantages and possibilities SuperSU gives or in general root access would provide to your phone.
SuperSU Pro version
Additionally, there is also a Pro version of SuperSU. The Pro version provides features such as:
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- PIN protection
- Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time
- Per-app PIN protection
- Adjust auto-deny countdown
So, think no more if you want to get deeper into Android and control your device and bring the most and best out of it. Grab the SuperSU App right now and try rooting your device with it.
Switch from SuperSU to Magisk:
Do you want to install Magisk on your phone? then you can do that now! Simply follow our guide on How to Switch from SuperSU to Magisk. This guide will teach you on how to flash Magisk by removing SuperSU script.