Updated on December 20th, 2017: Today we added the latest Stable SuperSU Zip V2.82 version of Flashable zip in the download link. We also added the latest Android O Developer preview 3 root zip with version SuperSU v2.82 SR1.
Here is the full guide on how to download and Root your smartphone using Custom Recovery. In this Guide, we will use TWRP Recovery has an example. First, download the SuperSU Zip file from below link and make sure you have TWRP or any custom recovery on your smartphone. To check, boot into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously. This way you can check if your smartphone is running custom recovery or stock.
Download and Root with SuperSU Zip using Custom Recovery
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won't happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
Check Popular Post
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices - Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Steps to Install SuperSU using TWRP Recovery:
- Download SuperSU to root your device
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory
- Turn off your phone.
- Boot your phone into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously. (In some phone, you can access the recovery menu by pressing “Volume UP + Power” button)
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed.
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your smartphone.