The much-awaited Marvel’s Avengers video game has been finally available for both PC and console users. Talking about the PC game, it’s been always a part of lags, performance drops, stuttering, frame drops, slow loading, and more. Because due to the strength of hardware specifications and other software-related limitations, PC users most face these kinds of issues. Here we’ll share with you the tweaks to boost performance at 1080P with 60 FPS in Marvel’s Avengers.
Crystal Dynamics has improved a lot of graphical aspects and the whole gameplay with good optimization. However, there are some of the unfortunate players who can’t play the game properly due to the graphical issues. These days, for a graphics-intensive video game to play smoothly, players need at least 1080P@60FPS gameplay to gather the actual gaming experience.
So, if in case, you’re unable to play at 60fps for some reason even after having a powerful gaming rig then check the guide below.
Tweak To Boost Performance at 1080P with 60 FPS in Marvel’s Avengers
- First of all, make sure to check the Marvel’s Avengers system requirements are compatible with your gaming rig or gaming laptop.
- If you have an SSD (Solid State Drive) then we will recommend you to simply install the game on the SSD and the game load time, performance will enhance drastically. It also helps the game to render textures, assets, and online multiplayer gaming much smoother.
- Head over to the in-game Settings menu. Then go to the Display tab > Enable Fullscreen and Exclusive Fullscreen mode for sure.
- Next, you should enable the Dynamic Resolution Scaling in the game settings in order to consistently receive 30-60 FPS in the gameplay. This basically reduces the render resolution of the game to increase the overall frames per second. (Keep in mind that if you’re set to 30 FPS gameplay then the game will be locked at 30 FPS)
- Always turn off the V-Sync (Vertical Sync) option from the game settings. This is required to increase the FPS.
- Although you can turn off the Anti-Aliasing option in the game Settings if you want to have anti-aliasing feature working for the game then turn on TAA mode.
- Make sure to keep the Texture quality ‘High’ in the game Settings.
- While the Anisotropic mode or Texture Filtering mode should be selected to Anisotropic 16X.
- In order to receive a minimum of 60 FPS quality, you should set the Shadow Quality to ‘Low’.
- Depth of Field indicates how much the character and nearby objects or frames are clearly visible. Although you can set it to ‘High’ for 30 FPS, we will recommend setting it to ‘Low’ for 60 FPS to get 1080P 60 FPS Marvel’s Avengers.
- The quality of objects at the distance of the camera in the game also known as Level Of Detail. So, you should always set it to ‘High’. Otherwise, the graphics and textures won’t look good enough in 1080P resolution.
- If you want to make the game more real to the eyes including the shadows of the characters, smaller objects, etc then we will recommend you select ‘SSAO’ for the Ambient Occlusion.
- Enable Screen Space Reflections mode in the game settings menu. For experimental purposes, you can try SSSR mode as well.
- Set Particle Lights to ‘Medium’ to control the on-screen particle illumination.
- As the name suggests, Motion Blur offers a kind of blurriness in the video quality whenever the camera is in motion or running state. Depending on the player, it can be enabled.
- According to the player, there are a couple of post-process effects in the game that can be enabled like Bloom, Screen Effects, Lens Flare, etc.
- If you enable the Volumetric Lighting from the in-game Settings menu, then you can see the real-like lightning effects during the gameplay. It’s just one of the treats to the eyes and doesn’t affect that much in FPS rates.
- You can enable the Screen-Space Contact Shadows option in the Marvel’s Avengers game. It basically merge between shadows and objects to make everything more natural-looking.
However, there are some of the dedicated and most important features available in the graphics driver utility tool that the Windows users should also consider in order to increase the FPS rate during gameplay. Let’s check it out.
Get 1080P@60 FPS (Graphics Driver Settings)
First of all, if in case, you have already enabled the Hardware-Accelerated GPU scheduling in Windows 10 and still experiencing the lag or performance drop, then do the following:
- Click on the Start menu > Type Graphics Settings and click on it from the search result. Then disable the ‘Hardware-Accelerated GPU scheduling’ mode.
- However, you should enable the V-Sync from the Graphics Driver Utility tool on your PC. Head over to the Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3D Settings > Program Settings > Choose Marvel’s Avengers installed game folder > Enable Vertical Sync > Restart the PC.
- In the same way, you should have to tweak some other options in the Nvidia Control Panel settings as follows:
- Set Power Management – ‘Prefer Maximum Performance’
- Anti-Aliasing-FXAA – Off
- Anti-Aliasing-Gamma Correction – Off
- Set Texture filtering – Quality to ‘High Performance’
- CUDA GPUs – All
- Low Latency Mode – Ultra
- Shader Cache – On (Don’t use for an SSD)
- Triple Buffering – Off
- However, if in case, you want the performance over 60 FPS then make sure to set the Vertical Sync (V-Sync) to ‘Fast’ mode.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you and the performance issue has been fixed now. Feel free to ask in the comment below for further queries.