Are you looking for a potential method that helps you uninstall AMD Radeon software and drivers from your Windows 10 and 11 PC? If so, then you are in the right place. Sometimes, some of the drivers or software gets corrupted while updating, which creates a clumsy situation for users. In that situation, reinstalling them will be the right move. However, few users can uninstall and reinstall the AMD Radeon software or drivers on their Windows PCs. That’s the reason why we are here. In this article, you will learn how to uninstall the AMD Radeon Software and drivers from Windows 10/11 PC. So, let’s get started with the guide.
How to Uninstall AMD Radeon Drivers from Windows 10, 11
So, here are some methods you can use to uninstall the AMD Radeon Software and drivers from Windows 10/11 PC. Therefore, let’s get started with the guide:
Step 1: Uninstall AMD Driver Via Device Manager
If you are experiencing a problem with the AMD display driver, uninstall it. This can be done by navigating to the device manager, locating the Display Adapter, and uninstalling the driver. In case you need more detailed info, perform these steps:
- To access Device Manager, press Windows +X.
- Expand the list of Display Adapters by double-clicking on it.
- Right-click your AMD graphics card and choose Uninstall Device.
- If you want to uninstall the driver software for this device, select the box next to Delete the driver software for this device.
Step 2: Installing New AMD Drivers Windows 11/10
Windows will detect the appropriate AMD graphics driver once the AMD driver has been removed. This does not guarantee that you will receive the latest driver for your device. What’s the reason? Let me give you the answer to this question. According to Device Manager, drivers can be updated automatically, critically, or optionally. Whenever there is already an installed critical update, it skips optional updates. Your drivers may be still outdated. For AMD drivers, you can manually download the update or have the update automatically downloaded. It is time-consuming, involves risk, and doesn’t require any information from you. The latter is trustworthy and does not require any information from you. You can use any third-party tool to update the AMD Drivers automatically.
How to Uninstall AMD Software From Windows 11/10 PC
There are a few simple steps that you can perform to uninstall the AMD Software on your Windows PC. So, let’s check them out:
- Initially, go to the Windows Search.
- Now, search for Add or Remove Apps.
- Then, locate the AMD Radeon Software.
- Now, tap on the three-dot button.
- Then, hit the Uninstall button.
- After that, you have to go to the AMD official website to download and reinstall the software again whenever you need to.
So, that’s how to uninstall the AMD software and drivers from your Windows 10/11 PC. We hope that this guide has helped you. In the meantime, comment below and let us know if you have any doubts or queries regarding this topic.