Fine-tuning a system by hardware manipulation is what makes our PCs customizable. However, people often prefer to change the appearance and other aspects of the system to make it more aesthetically pleasing. One particular thing that people often tinker around is the desktop background. Its the first thing that you see when you turn on the computer.
Some people prefer a simplistic look while some prefer changing it from time to time. For people that usually like to change things up a bit, they have an option to use dynamic(live) wallpaper on their computers. In this article, we will provide a brief guide on how you can set a dynamic wallpaper on your PC. If you are someone who is looking to change the aesthetics of your system a bit, then dynamic wallpaper will satisfy your need. Without further ado, let’s get into it then.
How to set Dynamic Wallpaper in Windows 10?
There is a way to set a slideshow of pictures as your wallpaper in Windows 10. This is a built-in feature that changes the images in the background one after the other after a fixed interval of time. But static pictures changing over time are not dynamic wallpapers. Dynamic wallpapers are the ones whose elements keep on changing randomly. And this guide, we will take a look at a couple of applications that you can try to set a dynamic wallpaper on your computer.
- Download the program from this link.
- Install the program by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is complete, go to the installation folder in the C drive and look for the file DesktopHut.exe.
- Right-click on that file and choose Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Then check the box next to “Run this program as an administrator.”
- Go to DesktopHut’s official site and download a few live wallpapers of your choice from here.
- Now open the Desktophut application and then click on “Select Live Wallpaper.”
- Browse for the live wallpaper that you just downloaded and select it.
- Then click on the small button in the application.
- Then minimize the application, and you will have the dynamic wallpaper running in the background.
Don’t close the application, though, as it will terminate the wallpaper too. This is a free application, so you don’t need to worry about paying any premium for these dynamic wallpapers.
Fish and Corals
Another application available in the Windows Store that allows users to set a dynamic wallpaper is Fish and Corals. This is a free application too.
Download the app from this Windows Store link. You will get a set of 20 dynamic wallpapers that you use as the desktop backgrounds on your computer. The wallpapers you get with this application are all real images taken of actual aquariums where you will see fishes moving around in and out of sight. There is no digital simulation with this application. And the interface of the application is quite user friendly, too, and you will be able to easily set the dynamic wallpaper of your choice using the app.
So these are the two options that you can consider if you are thinking about setting a dynamic wallpaper as your desktop background in Windows 10. There are numerous other applications too that can do the same, but these are the once we would recommend as the collection is good and also both of them are free.
If you have any questions or queries about this guide, then comment down below, and we will get back to you. Also, be sure to check out our other articles on iPhone tips and tricks, Android tips and tricks, PC tips and tricks, and much more for more useful information.