Motorola Moto G 2015 (codename: osprey) was the third generation smartphone in Moto G lineup. It was also known as Moto G3. The phone came out of the box with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS and later upgraded to Marshmallow. Here we have a latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone feature on your Motorola Moto G 2015. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G 2015 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie.
Talking about the specifications, Moto G 2015 features a 5.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 1/2GB of RAM. The phone packs 8/16GB internal memory. The camera on the Moto G 2015 comes with 13MP and 5MP front shooting camera. It is backed by a Non-removable Li-Ion 2470 mAh battery.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G 2015 (osprey). It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G 2015
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Motorola Moto G 2015 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features|
|Gapps not required|
Pixel Experience Based on Android 8.1 Oreo:
If you still want to install the Android 8.1 Oreo version, then you must try this.
|Android 8.1 Oreo features|
|Gapps not required for Android 8.1 OS|
Download ROM and Gapps
|Android 8.1 Oreo||Download Link||ZJRDroid|
|Android 9.0 Pie||Download Link||Subinsmani|
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G 2015
To install this ROM on Motorola Moto G 2015, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on Motorola Moto G 2015 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Motorola USB Drivers
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Motorola Moto G 2015
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for Motorola Moto G 2015. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the above either Android Pie or Oreo for Motorola Moto G 2015.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That's it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G 2015. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.