Motorola launched the Motorola Moto G4 Play (harpia) on May 2016. The phone came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and later upgrade to Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Here we have a latest Custom ROM which brings all the Google Pixel phone feature on your Moto G4 Play. This custom ROM is known as Google Pixel Experience ROM. Now you can download and install Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G4 Play based on Android 9.0 Pie.
What is Pixel Experience ROM?
As the name suggests, ROM brings the real Google Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G4 Play. It has all the features and applications which comes out of the box with Google Pixel smartphone. Now you can experience the real Pixel Smartphone with this ROM. With this ROM, you can enjoy
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Google Assistant
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Round Icon for Settings
- Pixel’s blue accent
Google Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G4 Play
Here you can download and install the latest Google Pixel Experienced ROM for Moto G4 Play based on Android 9.0 Pie now available. The ROM is stable and can be used as a daily driver.
Pixel Experience Based on Android 9.0 Pie:
Finally, Google rolled the new iteration of Android OS called Android 9.0 Pie. This brings many new features and improvements such as
|Android 9.0 Pie features|
|Gapps not required|
Steps to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G4 Play
To install this ROM on Moto G4 Play, First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on your device, and then Install TWRP Recovery. If you already have TWRP, then you can simply follow the below guide to Install TWRP Recovery.
- This will work on Moto G4 Play (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download Motorola USB Drivers.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- Update Resurrection Remix Oreo on Moto G4 Play with Android 8.1 Oreo
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Moto G4 Play (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Moto G4 Play (harpia)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Motorola Moto G4 Play [Updated]
- How to Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Motorola Moto G4 Play
Here is the video to find the full features of Pixel Experience ROM:
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Moto G4 Play
- Now install the TWRP Recovery for Moto G4 Play. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the above either Android Pie or Oreo for Moto G4 Play.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That's it! I hope you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on Moto G4 Play. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.