Samsung currently pushing the January 2021 security update with build number A207MUBS2BUA4 for the Samsung Galaxy A20s (SM-A207M) variant. This update is available in the Mexico region. The latest January 2021 update for the Galaxy A20s is based on Android 10.0.
The update is rolling over-the-air and it should reach the users soon. However, if you instantly want to upgrade your Galaxy A20s to the November security patch, then we have got the A207MUBS2BUA4 firmware zip file for you. All you need to do is install the update using the ODIN flash tool. You can make use of our tutorial for this purpose.
Table of Contents
Download OTA Update
In case you are yet to see an automatic update prompting you to download and install the latest software build A207MUBS2BUA4 on your Galaxy A20s, then, you can start searching for it manually.
To do it, go to device Settings > About Device. Under that hit on the System Update > now tap on Check for Updates.
If the latest update is available, then download it using Wi-Fi to save carrier data charges. Also, make sure your Galaxy A20s is not low on battery otherwise the update process will be stalled.
How to Install A207MUBS2BUA4 November Patch on Galaxy A20s
In case manual searching for OTA also fails, you can simply download the A207MUBS2BUA4 firmware zip and install it manually on your device. However, before installing, let’s check out the basic info about the stock firmware.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A20s
- Model No: SM-A207M
- Region: Mexico
- Build number: A207MUBS2BUA4
- Android OS Version: Android 10.0
- Security Patch Level: 2021-01-01
Before you flash the stock firmware, you need to follow some guidelines and get some other tools with you which is important for the installation.
- The firmware we have put up here is exclusively for the Galaxy A20s variant (SM-A207M). Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge the battery of your smartphone up to 50% or more to perform the installation without interruptions.
- A PC and a USB Cable
- Take a complete backup of your device and the data present in it before installing the new software.
- You have to enter your device into the Samsung Download Mode as well.
Firmware Installation Guide
Here is the tutorial to install the stock ROM on your Galaxy A20s.How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 using ODIN Tool Video Tutorial to use ODIN tool and Install stock Firmware on Galaxy A20s
So, that’s it. Download the firmware and flash it now to step up your Galaxy A20s variant to the January 2021 patch. We hope that this guide was useful to you.