Disney+ Hotstar is known for its high online video streaming service that offers a variety of TV shows, movies, comedies and live sports. It’s a collaboration between Disney and Star India, which provides access to Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, National Geographic and other popular franchises. It also offers a range of subscriptions, including a free version with limited content and plans like VIP and Premium.
The VIP plan offers access to Indian TV shows and live sports. It also accesses certain movies which provide high and premium-quality pictures. On the contrary, the premium offers access to all the content available, including the latest movies and other international TV shows.
However, most users don’t know how to activate the Disney Plus 8-digit code on their streaming devices and smartphones. The Disney Plus is supported on several streaming services, smartphones, tablets and gaming consoles. If you don’t know how to activate Disney Plus, don’t worry. You can easily activate Disney Plus using the Disneyplus.com login/begin URL on streaming devices and smartphones by following the mentioned solutions.
- How to Create a Disney Plus Account Using Disneyplus.com/begin URL?
- Activate DisneyPlus.com Login/Begin URL on iPhone, iPad & Android
- Activate DisneyPlus.com Login/Begin URL on Smart TVs
- How to Activate Disney Plus Login URL on Gaming Consoles
- Final Words
How to Create a Disney Plus Account Using Disneyplus.com/begin URL?
- Open any web browser on your device and go to disneyplus.com/begin.
- Here click on the sign-up option and enter your details when asked.
- Enter the date of birth, email address, name or password.
- Choose the subscription type (Monthly or Annual).
- Enter the payment information as required.
- Complete creating the Disney Plus account using Disneyplus.com/begin URL via a web browser.
Activate DisneyPlus.com Login/Begin URL on iPhone, iPad & Android
You can easily activate the DisneyPlus.com login/begin URL or password URL by following the mentioned steps:
- Open the Disney Plus application on your iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- There’s an 8-digit code appearing on the page when signing into your account.
- Go to the web browser and open www.disneyplus.com login/begin URL.
- Enter the 8-digit activation code and hit on Enter.
- Now Disney Plus is activated.
Activate DisneyPlus.com Login/Begin URL on Smart TVs
Activation of DisneyPlus.com/begin URL is an easy step on Smart TVs. Panasonic, Samsung Tizen Smart TVs, Apple TVs, Android TVs, WebOS Smart TVs, Amazon Fire Stick TVs and other Smart TVs are supported by the DisneyPlus.com/begin URL. Here’s how you can activate the DisneyPlus.com/begin URL on the mentioned Smart TVs with the following steps:
Activate Disney Plus on Samsung TV
- Open the channel store and search Disney Plus App. Now download and install it on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Create an account for Disney Plus. If you already have an account, then simply sign in to the Disney Plus account directly. There’s a code that appears after being logged into the Disney Plus account.
- Open Disneyplus.com/begin URL on a web browser. Enter the disneyplus.com/begin 8-digit code and hit on the “Activate” button, and it’s done.
Login Disney Plus on Apple TV
- Go to your Apple TV home screen and open the App Store.
- Search the Disney Plus application and tap on Get to install it on your TV.
- Open the Disney Plus app and log in using your existing account.
- You can also create a new Disney Plus account for your Apple TV.
Activate DisneyPlus on Roku TV via Disneyplus.com Login/Begin URL
- Press the Home button on your Roku TV remote, choose “Streaming Channels,” and press “OK.”
- Download and install the Disney Plus app on your Roku TV.
- Press the Home button again and find Disney Plus and begin the channel.
- Now sign in to your Disney Plus account using the existing account by following the on-screen instructions.
- Enter the email address and agree to the terms of the subscription when it’s required.
- Fill in the Roku PIN to start and activate the Disney Plus trial. Now you can easily access and enjoy Disney Plus on your Roku Smart TV.
Login DisneyPlus on Amazon Firestick & Fire TV
- Turn on your Amazon Firestick TV. Go to Apps > Disney Plus app and download it on your Amazon Firestick or Fire TV.
- Open the Disney Plus app and log in using the existing account. You will receive a unique number.
- Open Disneyplus.com login/begin URL on the web browser and enter the 8-digit code that you’ve received to finish the activation.
- Click on the continue button to complete the Disney Plus activation process.
How to Activate Disney Plus Login URL on Gaming Consoles
There are several game consoles and other streaming devices which support Disney Plus. The devices which support Disneyplus.com login/begin URL are PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One/Series S/Series X, Chromebook and Amazon Fire TV.
Steps to Activate Disney Plus on PS4/PS5 using Disneyplus.com login/begin URL
- Turn on your PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
- Open the PlayStation App Store and search Disney Plus.
- Download and install Disney Plus and launch the app.
- Now sign into your Disney Plus using the existing account or create a new account.
Steps to Activate Disney Plus on Xbox Series using Disneyplus.com login/begin URL
- Download and install Disney Plus on your Xbox.
- Open the Disney Plus app and get the Disney Plus start code.
- Open Disneyplus.com login/begin URL.
- Login to Disney Plus or create a new account. Enter the 8-digit code and again click on Continue.
I hope this guide will help you to activate the Disney Plus account on your streaming devices. However, we have mentioned activating the Disney Plus using the Disneyplus.com login/begin URL on different devices such as Xbox, PS4/PS5, iPad, iPhone, Android and Smart TVs. If you have any further questions, ask in the comments section below.