Want to install AICP 14.0 Custom ROM on your General Mobile GM 5 (seed)? If yes, then you are on the right page. In this guide, we will take on how to install AICP 14.0 on General Mobile GM 5. Well, General Mobile GM 5 was announced in November 2016. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat. Now the good news is that you can enjoy Android Pie OS version on your device unofficially by installing AICP 14.0 Custom ROM.
To install AICP 14.0 on General Mobile GM 5, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AICP on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of AICP 14.0.
What is AICP ROM?
AICP also stands f0r Android ICE Cold Project which is an aftermarket firmware based on Android Open Source Project. The ROM is first developed for the HTC Desire HD device in the year 2012. Since then AICP has evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community that you can find! Currently, the ROM is based on Lineage OS with some tweaks from AOSP. AICP has lots more customization options and supports substratum officially (LOS doesn’t support it officially). AICP also comes with Magisk so you don’t need to reflash magisk when you update via OTA.
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On General Mobile GM 5
- List of Best Custom ROM for General Mobile GM 5 [Updated]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on General Mobile GM 5 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- How to install AOSP Android 10 Q for General Mobile GM 5
- Download and Install Android 9.0 Pie update for General Mobile GM 5
Steps to Install AICP 14.0 on General Mobile GM 5:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: General Mobile GM 5 (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download the latest General Mobile USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock bootloader on General Mobile GM 5.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on General Mobile GM 5
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- Download AICP 14.0 ROM: Download Zip File
- Download Gapps:
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.