Xiaomi Redmi K30 4G (Codename: phoenix) in December 2019. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 10 Q. Want to install AICP 15.0 Custom ROM on your Xiaomi Redmi K30 4G? If yes, then you are on the right page. In this guide, we will take on how to install AICP 15.0 on Xiaomi Redmi K30 4G. Now the good news is that you can enjoy Android 10 OS version on your device unofficially by installing AICP 15.0 Custom ROM.
To install AICP 15.0 on Xiaomi Redmi K30 4G, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new AICP on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of AICP 15.0.
What is AICP ROM?
AICP also stands f0r Android ICE Cold Project which is an aftermarket firmware based on Android Open Source Project. The ROM is first developed for the HTC Desire HD device in the year 2012. Since then AICP has evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community that you can find! Currently, the ROM is based on Lineage OS with some tweaks from AOSP. AICP has lots more customization options and supports substratum officially (LOS doesn’t support it officially). AICP also comes with Magisk so you don’t need to reflash magisk when you update via OTA.
What’s on Android 10?
Google has started rolling out the latest Android 10 version update to its Pixel series devices which is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi K30 4G
- Redmi K30 WiFi Problems and Fixes [Not Connecting, Disconnecting, Slow]
- Xiaomi Redmi K30 Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM]
- How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Redmi K30 4G based on Android 10 Q
- Download Pixel Experience ROM on Xiaomi Redmi K30 4G with Android 10 Q
Steps to Install AICP 15.0 on Xiaomi Redmi K30 4G (phoenix):
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Xiaomi Redmi K30 4G (Don’t Try this on Any other device):
- Note: Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Required Drivers: Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader: You need to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi K30 4G.
- TWRP Recovery: To flash this, You need TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi K30 4G
- Backup using TWRP: Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP
- AICP 15.0 ROM: Download
- Download Gapps:
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.