Ever wondered how you can install latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy S4 Mini 3G GT-I9190 ? then here you are! In this guide you will learn How to Download and Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini. This ROM is based on AICP OS which is quite famous with its custom made features from all CM, Lineage, Slim, Omni AOSPA, etc. Now you can install Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM on Galaxy S4 Mini by following our simple guide. As we say Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Galaxy S4 Mini, this ROM is not an official Android 7.1.2 Nougat from Samsung Company. But you can install this official AICP OS on Galaxy S4 Mini 3G GT-I9190 (serrano3gxx) . This is a Custom ROM built from Android Open Source Code. You may find bugs or lag, if you do then you can always revert back to Stock or any other custom ROM for Galaxy S4 Mini (serrano3gxx) 3G GT-I9190.
Download Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Galaxy S4 Mini 3G GT-I9190
Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial AICPOS on Galaxy S4 Mini. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily drive. If you want to try Android 7.0 OS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy S4 Mini based AICP OS. This ROM is developed and published by official AICP Team member. Full Credits to the developer and contributors.
To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy S4 Mini or any Custom ROM, your phone must have TWRP Recovery or any custom Recovery installed. If you don’t have one, then first install Custom Recovery on your Galaxy S4 Mini.
What Is AICPOS?
AICP is known by everyone as Ice Cold Project that started on Desire HD and since then evolved into a mature ROM with the BEST community you can find!!! Until Lollipop,the rom has always been AOKP based. Unfortunately, since AOKP either stopped development or will make a comeback later this year, we changed our base to CM when it comes to hardware, drivers and some features. If there are any bugs, either we will sort them or CM team if it concerns their modifications. This rom isn’t CM supported so no need to report errors or bugs to them!!
What Is In Android 7.1 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Samsung Pixel is the first smartphone by Samsung which debuts the Android 7.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Samsung Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Samsung released the Android 7.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- This will work on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Top 10 Smartphones under Rs 30,000 in India
- Android O: Everything You need to know, Release Date, Features and Pictures
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Top 5 budget laptop under Rs 15000
- Build the best gaming PC under $400
- Build a $500 Gaming PC with High Ultra Settings Performance
CHECK THIS POST :
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy S4 Mini
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy S4 Mini
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy S4 Mini
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy S4 Mini
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy S4 Mini
Steps for How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy S4 Mini (Custom ROM, AICP)
- First of all, Download the AICPOS Zip and GAPPS Zip file from the below given link.
- If you have downloaded the zip file in your computer, then connect your device to computer using USB cable.
- Now move the downloaded AICPOS and Gapps zip to the root of internal memory of your smartphone.
- After transferring the zip file, Now turn your phone off. Reboot to recovery by pressing the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously. (You can use Volume Up and Down buttons in order to scroll up and down and you can press Power key to select.)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the AICPOS zip file.
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- Now follow the same steps from Step one to install Gapps.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install LAndroid 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy S4 Mini (Custom ROM, AICP) Successfully.
Steps for How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini :
In Case if you didn’t find the root, Here is the step for how to root Galaxy S4 Mini running AICPOS, This step is simple just like you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.